Chapter 40 Moody girlfriend/ Trip discussion

Ria's POV

Yesterday Cole carried me shopping, to get my nails done, hair did, and all types of other places I had so much fun. The whole time my hair and nails were getting done, he was asking how the search for Ace was going and how I'm doing we were talking about a lot of stuff, I even forgot how fun it is to be around Cole ever since that situation came about.

''Baby you ready?'' Cole asks hovering over me and taking me out of my thoughts, we were currently on my bed.

''What's taking your attention away from me?'' he pouts.

I smiled ''Nothing''

''Oh really?'' he smirks kissing my lips.

''Yea- Oww dude get off of me you're heavy'' I said trying to get him off of me but it was useless.

he gasps ''Babe you hurt my feelings'' he says in a girlish voice.

I bust out laughing never have I ever seen Cole do anything like that before.

''Now you're laughing at me, you deserve some punishment'' he says coming off of me

I instantly stop laughing when I saw the devilish look on his face ''W-wait what punishme-'' I was cut off by Cole tickling me making me laugh.

After a few minutes more he stopped I glared at him and grabbed my drying off towel then started walking towards the bathroom when Cole came up behind me and pulls me into him.

''What's wrong amore'' (love) he says hugging me from the back

''Nothing'' I frown

''You were just laughing a minute ago now you're frowning'' he turns in front of me and holds my face with both his hands.

''Baby, what's wrong?'' he asks worriedly.

''Y-you w-were b-being m-me-an t-t-- to m-me'' I sobbed dropping on the ground but he caught me and carried me in his arms. I notice he started to hyperventilate but caught himself, he hates when I cry especially when it's his fault after that day when he left me in the hospital he promised not to make me cry ever again.

''I-i was being mean to you?'' he asked incredulously.

''Yes'' I huffed folding my arms looking away from him

''I'm sorry baby I didn't meant to be mean to you'' he said wiping my eyes

''Okay'' I smiled and kissed his cheek.

''I'm going to take a bath when I come back we'll go for ice cream with Melody'' I hopped out of his arms and skipped my way to the bathroom.

I'm not entirely sure but I know I saw Cole banging his head to the room wall before I went into the bathroom.

*********************************

Cole's Pov

I left the room and went to the front room all the leaders came in right after except Khalil he wasn't here. something's up

''May I help you both?'' I asked closing my eyes, the only thing on my mind was my moody girlfriend who I have to take for ice cream not that it matters it's the fact that she might have another episode but this time over ice cream.

''It's about what you said the other day were still trying to add everything up'' Josh says sitting across from me.

''look Josh maybe you should ask Alex for help I mean the guy finds out information on Ace for God's sake, maybe he'll be able to help you but right now I got a moody girlfriend today so lay off me'' I said standing up leaving to my room for a quick nap. looks like Ari is rubbing off on me.