Chapter 42 Are you okay?

Ria's Pov

''Ria are you sure you're okay? because that was the first time I've seen you go easy when training people and you're more tired than usual'' John asks concerned.

''I'm fine, just relax and I need you to buy a few things for me'' I said giving him a cheeky smile.

''Whatever what do you want?'' he asks

************************

I was busy laying on my bed eating the snacks that I send John for when a call came in.

It was Cole he was face timing me, connecting it to the flat screen I answered.

''Hey, baby'' Seeing him instantly a smile came on my face.

''Hey'' I replied back giving him a toothy smile. he smiled back

''How are you? what did you do today?'' he asks

''I'm alright, just tired from training'' I sighed taking a bite out of my chocolate bar.

he lets out a laugh. ''What's so funny?'' I frowned

''Nothing, you're just so cute baby'' he gushes making me blush.

My door was opened and Alex came in with Melody ''How was school Melly?'' I asked as she runs to me.

''It was good mama'' she says taking off her bag and shoes after she left my arms.

''Did make any friends...any boys?'' I ask smiling

''They better be girls'' Cole said from the screen grabbing her attention

''Daddy'' she squeals

''Hey, Melody daddy misses you'' he says giving her a big smile

''I miss you too, today I made three friends'' she says

''Yeah? what are their names'' he asks her and I roll my eyes after she told him the names she left looking for Grey.

he narrowed his eyes at me ''Love, don't roll your eyes at me'' he warned

''Or what? you're not here'' I said boldly, he gives me a look that says watch when I get back home which made me instantly shut my mouth. Alex chuckle I even forgot he was in here.

''So, how are you?'' Alex asks sitting down on my bed.

''Why has everybody keep asking me that'' I exasperated. Cole narrows his eyebrows

''What do you mean they keep asking that? are you sick?'' he asks worriedly

''No I'm fine'' I said yawning stretching my arms.

''Alright, I have to go I'll call you later okay?'' he abruptly hangs up without waiting for a reply.

I pout ''When is he coming back already, I miss him'' I mumble and Alex chuckled

''What?'' I frowned

''It's just that I never knew you were the clingy type'' he replied and I give him the middle finger.

he got a text from his phone, he looks at it then closes his phone without replying. ''So wanna go out to eat?'' he asks me.

''Yeah sure'' I said 

''Alright, I'll tell the girls so be ready within two hours I got some stuff I gotta deal with'' he says giving me a hug then leaving.