Chapter 53 1st night of hell

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks onthe strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter.The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.

—Sir Winston Churchill

Ria's Pov

''Are you sure you don't need one of us to stay with you just in case it goes left?'' John ask as Ryan, Khalil, and Grey awaits my answer

''No I don't, besides all of you want to go interrogate the bastard'' I said rolling my eyes

Khalil scratch his head ''Are you sure?' he asks.

''Yeah now I need to go it's already past nine come back the day after tomorrow'' I said getting out of the car. Not even waiting for me to close the door John hops in my seat, slamming it shut, they sped off.

Wow

''I hope he escapes, a bunch of meanies'' I muttered.

I was too busy looking at the retreating car, that I didn't hear when Caylus came outside.

He cleared his throat making me turn around. Fuck now I have to put on this girlish act for him.

I smile sheepishly at him ''Sorry I didn't notice you there''

he smirks ''No worries, come on in'' he said letting me walk ahead of him. the whole time I felt his eyes on me, peeking slightly, he was looking at me like I'm some treat that he's dying for.

With him walking behind me I enter the dark house there were a few lamps on, the house was nice to tell you the truth.

he takes my hand in his and walks me up the stairs. We went into his room it was nice. it had grey colored walls along with a queen size bed.

he started to caress my cheek when I stopped him. he frowned.

''What?'' he asks

''I want to put on something first, I bought it just for you'' I mumbled pretending to be shy

He grins "Okay the bathroom is tight through that door" he points.

"Okay"

Once I go to the bathroom I opened the window and took the lingerie out the bag and rest it on the table.

Caylus Pov

I began closing my curtains and turning of the light. I left the lamp on but it was really dim.

The bathroom door opened up. She walks to me slowly and crawls on the bed until she's hovering over me.

Plasting a kiss on my lips. She's about to move her lips when I sucked on it. I wanted to taste every inch of her.

She began rubbing herself on my dick. I'm only wearing boxers. She starts moving faster and she moans more making me hard instantly.

It was my turn to take control now that I've let have her little bit of fun.

I'm hovering over her sucking her nipples and tongue kissing her in her mouth she moans in my mouth as I groan.

I trailed my hand down to her purple lingerie panties and slipped my hands through them.

I then began sucking and licking her clit as she holds tightly onto my hair.

"Ria?" I murmured

"Yeah?" She mumbles

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, I've been waiting to do this with you for years. Now I finally get to do it" I said roughly flipping her on her back.

"Okay, please I want you to" she begs

Which turned me on even more, I shoved my dick inside of her making her scream out.

Khalil's Pov

I walked down the basement where Ria had told John to tie up the hostage.

When he sees us he start screaming "Please food give me some food, I feel like I'm gonna die" John instantly held up a sandwich showing it to the guy who was desperate to eat anything at this point.

I walked further up so he can see me because he only could've seen John and the guys.

John throws him the sandwich and he began devouring it.

Once he was done he looks up at me
"Damn you bastards are cruel, how could you put a pickles in there?" He said disgusted

"Let's cut to the chase, are you apart of the clippers mafia?" I asked.

He looks at me not even blinking and says "No"

Smooth liar but can't get nothing past me

"So you wanna lie? Alright Grey hand me the knife" I said as he goes to get the knife and the man doesn't shake flinch or shows any emotion it's like he's been prepared for something like this

But me, I got a reputation and I sure as hell do live up to it, and I know for a fact that he's heard of me.

Everyone has

"Do you know who I am?" I ask taking the knife from Grey

He scoffed "Should I?"

I smiled "Come on, I'm sure you heard of me I'm Khalil Abdul" I said walking up to him

He froze "No w-way, you're suppose t-to be in Afghanistan, w-why are you here?"

I smirked "See I'm the one that's suppose to be asking the questions here. So start talking don't get scared on me now" I said moving back from him

"Now tell us are you in the Clippers mafia?" John ask

The guy nodded

"Great now tell us who is your boss?" John ask another question

"Ac-" John punched him to the face

"Don't tell us information we already know, what is your boss real name?"

"I can't, I'll be killed!" John punches him again

"You'll be killed down here if you don't talk now!" He says punching him again and again but the guy wasn't talking. Interesting

"Nope nope I'm not wasting my time on this guy" John said walking away standing on the side of me.

I guess its Ryan turn to try.

"They were train to endure this type of pain just incase something like this happens" I said to John

"Yeah, you can tell" he said looking at the guys whose face was bloody due to Ryan beating the fuck out of him

Yet the bitch still wasn't talking

"That's it's I'll deal with him myself, just know we gave you a chance" I said rolling my sleeves back.

Caylus pov

I'm ramming inside of her and sucking on her nipples as she moans and holds tightly onto my hair.

"Fuck" I began moving faster

God I wanna do this forever.

Once we were done she excuses herself to the bathroom.

I went to my closet for a shirt. When I came back she was in the room bending over to pick up her phone she didn't hear when I came back into the room.

I quietly walk behind her and rub my dick on her cunt making her shiver.

I tightened my grip on her waist and rubbed more, but she pushes me back.

"Your time is up" she says laying on the bed

"Fine but tomorrow were gonna be longer" I said going on the bed as well

"No we're no-" I cut her off

"Unless you want to go to that meeting were doing things my way" I said kissing the back of her head and massaging her breast as we spoon.

*****************
Your thoughts on this chapter?
Please vote and follow
And leave your favorite characters heart❤