Chapter 35 The clippers symbol

Ria's POV

I wake up and see two pills on the table along with a cup of water, Once I took them I went to the bathroom, shower, and use a new toothbrush before heading down.

I see Josh sitting down eating breakfast as I descend the stairs ''Hey made me any?'' just as I said that I see a lady place another plate of food on the table and I smile.

''Of course, can't have my sister starving can I?'' he says grinning and I roll my eyes

''Whatever anyway you said you had something to tell me?'' I say biting my breakfast burger

''Yeah, first I wanted to let you know I have some ideas to reach the U.S. Mafia but I'll let you know when we have the meeting'' he says as I stuff my face.

''You're a pig, I don't see what Cole sees in you'' he snorts and I stick up my middle finger and he chuckles

''Now tell me what you really wanted to talk about" I said wiping my hands.

''I wanted to ask you some questions about Cole when he was younger and in school'' he says

''Well we weren't really friends in high school he was my bully'' I said stretching

''Of course, he was'' he muttered. I laughed a little

''Alright is he scared of bugs?'' he asks and I raised a brow

''Does he look like the type to be scare of bugs?'' I asked my eyebrows arched.

he thinks about it for a second then says ''Guess that's a no'' and marked it off

''Josh, look I know you took on a challenge to find out what scares Cole but if you wanna know you're gonna have to ask my brother and his friends they were always together I'm sure they know something'' I said standing up.

''Alright, grab your stuff let's go by you because there's no way he's not scared of anything'' he said determinedly.

''Just admit it my man is a badass'' I said smirking proudly

''Yeah yeah we'll see'' he mutters walking to the door making me laugh

Melody and I are in my room playing on my bed. my phone started ringing it was a video call from Cole so I connected it to the Tv and answered it.

''Papa'' Melody exclaims happily when she saw him on the screen.

''Buongiorno a papa Melodia tanto so'' (Good morning little melody daddy misses you so much) he says giving her a big smile.

''Uncy g-grey t-teach m-me'' she smiles

''Uncle grey is teaching you English'' I said kissing her cheek.

''That's great melody papa proud of you'' he says she nods her head

''Mamma posso andare a giocare con zia Lexy ed Emily'' (Mama can I go play with aunt Lexy and Emily?)

''Ok piccola, Ryan dovrebble essere nei corridor digli di portarti da lorox'' (Okay baby, Ryan should be in the hallways tell him to carry you to them)

 I watch melody skip out of the room to Ryan, then I look back at the tv screen to see Cole staring at me which made me blush.

''h-hey'' I said waving

''How was the party?'' he asks then giving me a smile

''It was great I don't remember much of last night though'' I said laying flat on my back