Chapter 34 Club/Drunk Call

Ria's POV

"Guys I get that you wanna go out but did it really had to be a club?" I said walking through the door.

"Yeah now let's get some drinks and have fun" Emily says nodding I followed them to the bartender.

"Three shots please" Lexy said as I get on a stool.
**************************
"Woohoo" I was shaking my booty all over the place and so were the girls, we were having so much fun then some guys approach us "hey do you girls wanna dance?" one of them said.

"Sure" Lexy slurred and we started dancing with them.

"This is so fun" Emily screams over the music and I nodded then I felt something buzz on me. My Phone.

I picked it up and answered it without looking at the caller ID a face pops up.

Oh it's face time, and Cole was shown. "hey baby I miss you so much I wish you were here" I said dancing

"Arianna where the hell are you? do you see the time?" He says and I roll my eyes.

''I'm in a c-club with the girls d-dad" I slurred.

"You're drunk" he stated

"Duhhhh captain obviously, you know Cole your names almost like coleslaw the side dish, I like coleslaw do you?" I giggled. His lips lifted a little.

"You need to go hom-" he stops and narrows his eyes looking in the camera.

"Who the fuck is behind you" he barks making me flinch.

I looked back "Oh you mean him?" I shove the camera in the guy's face. "He's my dancing partner!" I exclaim happily.

The guy dancing behind me pushes the camera out of his face and laughs. "You're cute" he states pinching my cheek and I giggle.

"Ria, are you listening? Get the girls and tell them I say to carry you home now" Cole says frustrated

I laughed again because the guy said something but I have no idea what he said.

"Tell that dude to get the hell away from you I'm going to kill him. I swear to you, You are going to get punished for this Arianna!" he says and I frown.

"Stop being a p-party p-p-pooper, I'm hanging up" I said stuttering

"No don't you dar-" Bloop

''Now that he's gone we can finish dance'' the guy says pulling me closer to him.

Suddenly out of nowhere I am pulled away from the guy and into other arms. I looked up to see it was Josh.

''Let's go Ria before I'm forced to kill him'' he says pulling my arm.

''How did you know where I was?'' I pout

''You already know how now let's go Alex and Blake are inside getting the girls'' he says putting me in the passenger side.

I sighed and fold my arms ''You and Cole are party poopers'' I say, he chuckles. 

Once we reach I noticed we pulled up to a house ''This is not my home'' I stated

''Yeah I can see that I'll carry you in the morning after we talk I got some stuff to run by you'' he says opening my door and putting my arm around his neck so I don't stumble and fall.

he opens a room door and rests me on the bed ''You can crash here, this is a guest room'' he says making sure I'm under the blanket he stays for a minute then leaves and closes the door behind himself.

I stay like that for about twenty minutes staring at the roof. I'm bored, I wonder if Cole's up.

Reaching for my phone I facetime him, after the second ring he picks it up.

''You're home, great''

''No, I'm by Josh in a guest bedroom. he says he wants to run something by me in the morning'' I mumble stretching my arms.

He rubs his face then says ''Alright then get some re-''

''Ari, what are you doing?'' his voice strained and I smirk.

I hold the camera over me as I lowered my hands further and further down until I reach between my thighs and put my fingers inside of me.

''Ohhh'' I moaned

************************************************

Cole's POV

I tightened my fist.

''Bab-'' I closed my eyes tightly.

Her moans were getting louder and louder, I felt myself getting hard.

''Fuck!'' I cursed slamming my hands on the table, why couldn't I be fucking there. her hands start to move more fastly inside of her.

''I-I'm about t-'' she stutters

''Cum for me baby'' I whisper.

''I-'' she releases.

''God baby I wish I was there to taste your sweetness'' I groaned.

she was panting softly. ''Suck your fingers'' I order.

She raises her hand, her eyes never leaving mine as she slowly brings her hands to her mouth and sucks her fingers.

I rest my head against my desk.  ''I love you, Cole'' I hear her say making me smile and I look up.

''I love you too Mio Amore'' I said giving her a genuine smile and she gave me a toothy smile when I said it back.

''Goodnight Cole'' she mutters laying down and resting the phone against the lamp so it shows her. Once she does that she closes her eyes leaving me up to watch her.

''Goodnight beautiful''

***************************************************

AWWWWWWWWWWWW I'm so obsessed with Cole.

Okay, guys what do you think the next chapters going to be about??

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure to comment the heart of your favorite character!!! mine is:❤️

Blue heart for Ria💙. Green heart for Grey💚. Red heart for Cole❤️. Purple for Lexy💜. Yellow for Alex💛. Orange for blake🧡. Pink for Emily💗. White for Khalil🤍. Black for Ryan 🖤.

words: 936