Chapter 39 ideas/ I don't trust him

Cole's Pov

I walked into Ryan's room, I see him and Alex sitting down towards a computer doing God knows what. once I sit on his bed I cleared my throat making my presence known.

they both looked my way and grin. ''When did you come back?'' Alex said giving me a bro hug then I nod at Ryan he nods back at me.

''I came back two days ago I had to do some stuff back in Cali I still have unfinished business there...and I need some help'' I mutter low at the end

''Huh, what was that Cole?'' Ryan smirks

''Forget it I'm leavi-''Alex cut me off

''No, stay besides if it wasn't serious Cole wouldn't come to us for help, now sit back down and tell us what you need'' he said sitting down facing me.

''Well Ria says she feels lik-'' he cuts me off again

''Hold that thought.....GIRLS'' he shouts

Both Lexi, Emily, and Melody pop their heads into the room I chuckled when I saw melody popped her head in as well.

''So we're talking about Ria?'' Emily said

''What makes you think we're talking about her?'' Alex said raising his eyebrow

''Because everyone is here except her, besides Cole is here and not with Ria'' Lexy said stating the obvious.

''Whatever now Cole please tell us what you need'' Alex  said politely making me roll my eyes

Gosh I just wanted to get this over with now Alex started a conference sighing I spoke ''Ria said she feels like we're drifting apart her exact words''

''Well of course she would feel like that you guys are always busy'' Emily said and I sighed slouching in the bed.

''Alright I think you should carry her to the movies''

''No, carry her to the beach''

''No, carry her on an island''

''Buy her a laptop'' We all snapped our heads to the senseless person who said that. We all look at the door to see Grey standing there.

''What an idiot why would a laptop fix our problem'' I said standing up then picking up Melody.

''Thanks for the help guys but I'll take over from here'' I said leaving with Melly in my arms.

I'm currently sitting in the front room, carried Melody to play with Grey whiles I think. suddenly I felt a presence enter the room.

''So you're not gonna say anything because I know you sensed when I walked in here even though I did my best to remain unnoticed'' The person said taking a seat across from me then two others came in and sat as well

''What is this a convention why are you in my house?'' I said looking at the three leaders.

''Well you seemed kinda off lately'' Josh says

''When am I ever around you that long for you to notice anything about me'' I said standing up ready to leave.

''Hey no need to be grumpy at me, I was talking to Ria earlier because I know when somethings off with my sister and she told me, so fix it'' he says looking at me seriously.

I sighed out loud ''That's what I'm trying to do but I can't think of anything'' I layed back on the couch 

''Well buy her an island'' I turned my head to Maddox 

''What the hell would she even do with a whole island she's always busy'' I asked him

''Besides it's not like he can afford one anyways'' Josh snorts and I raise a brow.

''Ignore Josh he's stu-'' Maddox started but Josh cut him off.

 ''No, I'm serious do you guys have any idea what he does because we all know he's has been and is lying to Ria about being a mafia leader'' He says going to the kitchen for a drink.

He downs his drink ''I mean who are you really? after I made that bet with you I went to all your friends looking for something that scares you'' he downs another cup.

Khalil was about to interfere but I shake my head telling him no, I wanted Josh to get whatever it is off his chest.

''So I called one of my colleagues to check your background hoping to find something that scares you and to my surprise they found nothing'' he says slamming his empty cup on the table.

FUCK why did he had to go digging that far for a stupid bet or challenge whatever the fuck it was I even forget about it.

''Josh that's enough you're acting ridiculous, just because he's not scared of something you're mad really?'' Maddox says starting to get annoyed

''He's right Josh calm down you're overreacting'' Khalil said

''Didn't you guys hear a word I said there was nothing there'' Josh exclaims making both the mafia leaders look at him.

''What do you mean?'' Khalil asks 

''My men couldn't find shit on him, no pictures from he was small up to now, no family members, no nothing it's as if he doesn't exist'' Josh replied grabbing the next bottle of alcohol. Fuck

''Cole, why is it that you're out of the system? I understand that in the mafia world you wanna protect your family and cut all ties from them being connected to you but everything's gone'' Khalil says turning to me ''Or are you even Cole?''

''I don't trust him''  Josh says and Maddox nods in agreement.

I couldn't help it I bust out laughing ''What the heck you guys reading way too much into this dude'' I said busting out laughing again

''Hey, guys what's going on?'' Ria asks walking towards me smiling.

Once she reaches me I kissed her lips ''Not much come on love get dressed I want to take you somewhere'' 

''Okay'' she says leaving.

I turned to them ''look guys I can't explain- no I mean I won't explain anything to you all, If you want my help you'll have to find a way to get my attention, prove to me that you all are even worth my time'' I said leaving them behind.

Saying that should be enough for them to go on if they don't figure it out then they're not worth 'Ace The united states mafia's time, but knowing Khalil that should be more than enough. 

their time is running out 1 month is already gone

*****************************************

PLEASE VOTE A LEAVE A BLUE HEART FOR RIA💙

SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE LATE UPDATE I'M TRYING TO GET THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH THIS BOOK BUT MOST LIKELY  5 OR 6 CHAPTERS LEFT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

Leave your favourite character's heart

Blue heart for Ria💙. Green heart for Grey💚. Red heart for Cole❤️. Purple for Lexy💜. Yellow for Alex💛. Orange for blake🧡. Pink for Emily💗. White for Khalil🤍. Black for Ryan 🖤.

my favorites:❤️💚