Chapter 22 bringing the heat back

Cole Pov

Ever since she's come back from the meeting she's been spacing off so maybe I guess it's time to bring the heat back.

she quietly rests a sleeping melody on her bed then turned to me and smiles. ''Come on let's go to my room'' I said taking a hold of her hand

we sat on my bed in silence for five minutes straight ''I've been thinking about what you said to me before I left for that meeting and earlier'' she pauses nervously

''Continue'' I encouraged her

''I-I want to be the best mother I could be for melody'' I smiled at her she really has changed but she wasn't done talking ''And I want to give us a try'' she mumbles looking away from me. I wanted to hold her and kiss her when she said that but I need more from her she has a hard time expressing her feelings since we were younger I know she has feelings for me but now I want her to confirm it.

''Why?'' I asked she looked confused

''Why what?'' she asked back

''Why do you want to give us a chance? do you want to be with me?'' I answered her with a questioned

she looked away hoping that I would change the subject but I won't it's about time she says how she feels or I make it harder for her whereas she has no choice.

I sighed ''I missed you today'' I said pulling her to me

''I missed you too'' she says shyly then wraps her arms around my neck, I smashed my lips against hers and she immediately kisses me back were fighting for dominance which I win.

I grabbed her ass making her gasp I explored her mouth as my hand slowly trailed inside her shirt. she moaned softly as my hand massaged her breast. I ripped her top off showing her bra I see her frown, Don't worry baby I'll buy your top back I said in my head taking off my shirt and pant she takes off her pants as well. she was slowly unhooking her bra when I got impatient and did it for her. exposing her breasts

Fuck Fuck Fuck! I grinned devilishly. I quickly took off my pants and shirt as she bites her lip in anticipation. I brought my lips to her neck trailing small kisses. A thought came to my head I stepped away from her, she whimpered at the loss of contact our skins no longer touching.

I moved over to her ''What do you want Arianna?'' I questioned my eyes trailing over her exposed body.

she breathes out softly ''Cole w-why are you doing this?'' 

''I should've done this a long time ago but I was a coward back then'' I trail my finger along her breast. she shivers.

''So tell me Ria what do you want?'' I ask again, I was getting impatient and look so ravishing.

''I-I want you Cole'' she whispers her chest moving up and down. I couldn't stop the grin that came on my face. I climbed over her body she's oozing with arousal and I'm barely keeping control. I wanted her badly as much as she wanted me right now but my little Ari has to be taught a lesson.

I trailed my finger down from her neck to her stomach then to her lower abdomen ''Respirare'' (Breathe) I whispered in her ears, she took in a little air but her breath hitched when she felt my fingers inside of her.

she moaned loudly when they start to move in her. I felt her about to cum so I instantly stop. I watched her face fell, she frowned in frustration ''Cole'' she warns me trying to get me to finish what I started. 

I go back up to her neck ''first you ran out on me the first time we had sex'' I placed a soft kiss on her neck ''Then you avoid me like the plague'' I place the next kiss on her this time between her breast, she shivered slightly. ''You then failed to tell me how you felt about me so you left then hide the fact that you were the undefeated fighter'' I sucked on both her neck and chest

''And the worst part you made me look for you for four fucking years and then didn't tell me you were pregnant with my child'' I watched her face had mixed emotions.

I trailed my tongue down her stomach her, going down more I looked up to see her biting her lips I dipped my head down to her pussy and licked it her hand instantly grip my hair as she let out a soft moan, but soon after I remove my self from her if looks could kill I would've been dead.

''Stop teasing me'' she says glarings, also starts to sit up but panting a little I barely did anything I thought.

I walked up to her until I was in her face ''You put me through hell just to finally have you as mine but now if you want me'' I pause going closer to her

''Beg'' I order

***********************************************************

PLEASE VOTE!! FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER