Chapter 49 Cole's house

Ria's  Pov

Once we landed we all headed where we were supposed to be.

After I dropped my things off by my parents, I went to Cole's house.

The place is still in perfect condition I thought to myself as I pulled out his house keys yes I had them!.

I knocked twice before unlocking the door and going inside. Just to be sure no one is here I walked inside, everything is off. I head upstairs to his room and began searching.

I just can't believe Cole has anything to do with the U.S mafia. If he did he would tell me. Right?

Sighing I left his draws and went into his closet. Nothing

I pushed his bed to find papers under there scattered everywhere picking them up and carrying them downstairs to the front room table and look through them.

Ugh, this is so much!

I hear my phone start to ring looking at it I see it's John.

I answered, put it in on speaker then continue to read over the papers

"Boss?"

"Hm" I hum

''We just reached outsides Jake's place it's a really big estate, which is really strange'' he says

''Yeah, you're right, if he only helps with side deals and shipment he shouldn't be able to afford such a big place, you check the place out while's you're there see if you find anything inside, outside of the place before he removes anything and I'll do a background check''

 ''Okay, boss'' he hangs up.

I got up and walk to the kitchen cabinets draws, everything.

stomping I walk to his fridge to get myself a drink hopefully something is there from his last visit. yucking open the fridge I see a case of water. Thank god!

As I was about to grab a bottle of water I notice a piece of paper folded at the bottom of the fridge, picking it up forgetting about the water I walked back to the table that was loaded with papers and open the paper.

Luke, as you know I had to go back home to them, yes wherever they are that is my home. I won't be mentioning their names due to safety reasons. Now if you are here that means something has happened and I'm not in town. yet due to safety reasons, I'll give you a hint. go to the place that I'm at the most and you will find what you're looking for and be quick about it.

the note said something else but I was already heading back upstairs remembering he had an office in here

Quickly looking through all the doors in his houe. I went to the last door that was isolated by its self, pulling and turning the knob the door refuses to open. dammit!

it's locked, great just freaking great. I scrambling around the house hunting for the key. Deciding on a short break I throw myself on his bed relishing the smell.

''Man I miss him and Melody'' I mumbled

Rolling in the bed I felt something poke me. grumbling I moved the blankets only to find the fucking key.

 I was about to go back to the door when I got a call from John ''Yes'' I said answering it

''Let's meet up so I can fill you on everything so far'' he says I hear a door slamming. I'm guessing that's his car door.

''Alright, meet me at Wendy's I'll give you the location, you might reach there before me so order me the Saweetie meal if you do'' I said and hanged up and texted him the location.

looking at the key in my hand I shoved it in my pocket.

''I'll be back tomorrow to open that freaking door'' I muttered leaving his house and locking the door behind me.

I texted John 

Me: I'm on my way[7:34 pm]

                                                                                     John: Alright I'm 3 minutes away [7:35 pm]                                                                                                                       

I was busy playing music whiles driving when I see two cars following me. SHIT! 

*************************************

Sorry for taking so long to update you wouldn't believe I had this written for a while now but I wanted to add something extra on it but didn't know what so I just started to write whatever comes to my mind. anywho I've got school tomorrow that's why this is short. I will start to write the next chapter after school and NO TEXTING AND DRIVING PEOPLESSSS

What grade are you guys in!? I started Wattpad in grade 10 currently in the 12th grade now. If you want any tips for school just ask in the comments

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!! hehe leave your favourite character's heart

mine is: 💚❤️❤️

BTW (by the way) I'm getting way too many simps, like come on isn't anyone team Khalil😂😂 I'm not tryna have a catfight over Cole!!!!!!!!