06 - speculations, questions, suspicions

"Oye oye, this must be fate

"Oye oye, this must be fate. Wouldn't you agree Todoroki-san?" (Y/n) stood behind the dual haired boy who only nodded in response. "I'm sure we will be victorious by the end of this." The candy cane tried to encourage, which didn't exactly work but he tried! "You're doing great 'Roki." He wasn't surprised by the nicknames anymore— he already got used to it.

A- uraraka & midoriya
B- (l/n) & todoroki
C- mineta & yaoyorozu
D- bakugo & iida
E- mina & aoyama
F- koda & sato
G- denki & jiro
H- tsu & tokoyami
I- ojiro & hakagure
J- sero, kirishima & shoji

As you can see now, Todoroki ended up with (Y/n). He weighed out that she wasn't such a bad person to partner up with, after all she did stick her middle finger up to his bastard of a father. A true way to ask him to be friends, but he's not here to make friends. Even if he desires one, she's not the exception.

Right?

She bumped shoulders with him playfully but faltered at the dumb and questioning look on his face. 'I might have to plan Endeavors murder earlier than i planned.' The duo put their attention back on the symbol of peace in front of them. "I declare that the first two teams to fight will be.." He inserted his large hands inside of the boxes and picked out two balls holding them up.

"..these guys!" D and A, crimson and emerald green clashed while electric blue stared. 'This— won't end well. Not well at all.' (Y/n) isn't an idiot— she's observant, it was also obvious the green and ash blonde duo had bad blood between them. She wondered what happened, did Bakugo fall into a river and hit his head or something? He was always so hostile.

The class headed towards the monitor room to watched the two fight, Mina clung onto the blue haired girls exposed arm while Sero had wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "So, i've been meaning to ask. What's with all the scars you have (L/n)?" The familiar voice of Kaminari reached the trios ears.

Kirishima clamped the blondes mouth shut. "Don't just say things like that dude! That was so not manly." He grumbled and the girl only let out a small laugh. "It's fine, just quirk drawbacks ya know? It's okay if you guys want to ask anything; i don't really get mad over things like that," she reassured.