114 - season five, start!

'So blurry

'So blurry...Who is that?' Endeavor couldn't see anything in front of him. With the injuries' he had sustained, it was all to much for him. It was supposed to be the end of the battle, but what's up now? All he could really see was the pesky sixteen year old girl he knew, standing in front of the him and the winged man, with her arms spread out. "No one told me you two would be here..." There was a grin on his face, albeit, no humor to be found. That's when the red haired man realized, "It's you! You're the one who murdered Snatch!" 'It's your son too dumbass, but that's not for right now...'

"The League of Villains'...Dabi!"

His palms lit on fire, the exact same fire as (Y/n)'s and torched their surroundings. Creating a barrier of fire. "Sna—Who? More importantly, let's chat while he have this chance." The two heroes close by, tried to get by the firewall and only ended up getting burnt. "Hot, hot!" They could barely get close to the overwhelming heat. "That's burning hot!!" And then they also realized, "Wait. Blue fire?! That's not from Endeavor! Azul has blue fire, what's she doing?!" The only option they had was to back off. "It's too intense, man!"

"So it isn't (Y/n)! Yes, the League of Villains is here!! It's their League member, Dabi!! He's surrounded Endeavor, Hawks, and Azul with a wall of flames!!" The helicopter had a fairly good view of the scene. "It's him! But out in the open like that? What's he thinking?" Aizawa thought out loud. Shoto recalled the scene of the villains snatching his beloved friends from him during the training camp disaster. 'Dabi!'

"Ugh!" Endeavor wasn't going to hold up at all, and Hawks was out of feathers. "Take it easy. I'll handle this guy. Jinko." (Y/n) called out as she unclamped her cape. "Got it." The cape was absorbed by her top and instead of the top of her hero costume being a bland black with the sharp plus sign in the front middle, the top absorbed the cape and turned it into a spider design that layered on top of her own tattoo, but on the suit. "I'll help. I only have my tiny feathers left. But I can still use some to help you out and buy us some time." The man wiggled his little feathers.

"No." She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back to Endeavor. "Come on. I'm only here to collect the Nomu. There is no way I could actually win, right?" Dabi walked forward with his arms slightly spread. "Against the two top dudes already beaten up and bloodied?? I suggest you get out of my way kid." Endeavor and Hawks furrowed their eyebrows in anger. "You should know your puny flames don't work on me, Dabi. Haven't you known this since Kamino?" The man lunged at them with his left arm and palm facing them, reading to throw the heat.