09 - broccolis are pretty criers

"You know when you finished the battle thing— it looked like you couldn't breathe

"You know when you finished the battle thing— it looked like you couldn't breathe. The face you had.." (Y/n) paused and turned to the ash blonde who was busy staring at the stars. She sighed and only wrote her number on a small piece of paper— she stuffed it in his uniforms shirt chest pocket. Bakugo only glanced at the gesture and continued staring up.

"Do you think i'm weak?"

The blue haired girl only sweat dropped "Not necessarily." His fists clenched but paused, "I think you definitely have lots of room to grow, both physically and mentally. Your anger is holding you back, that resentment you have towards Midoriya-san is unnecessary— he looks up to you."

"He's always looking down on me idiot, ever since we were kids." (Y/n) let out a laugh "Right, because he doesn't look at you like you're a god. But hey, keep telling yourself that cuetito— i'll be waiting for us to fight." He didn't intervene her rambling and just sat listening to her intently.

"Hey, i remember this one song that i had. Something like "Loves gonna get you killed, but the pride's going to be the death of you and you and me" I think it's pretty accurate. Wouldn't you say?" He hummed in response, a phone rang— then another one. They glanced at each other before rummaging through their school bags.

Bakugo pulled out his phone first— he answered, there was lots of yelling from the other line. (Y/n) tried to pay no attention to it but eventually gave up and snatched the phone. He was about to yell at her but stopped as her pointer finger was raised up to her lips. "Katsuki! Where the hell have you b-"

"Hello? Excuse me, this is Katsukis mother right?" The corners of her lips lifted up into a soft smile. "Who are you? Where is the damn brat?" She laughed softly and the ash blonde stared at the girl with a bewildered expression. "Ah, your son it with me. I'm (Y/n) (L/n), i hope to have the pleasure to meet you someday Mrs.Bakugo. Your son will be home soon, i'll take him to you safely."

"Uh- oh, alright.."

"Have a goodnight." There was a beep as the girl hung up and she turned to the ash blonde with a cheeky smile. "You're welcome baku boy." Before he could retaliate her phone rang again. "Shouta...is calling." (Y/n)s face twisted and Bakugo noticed it.