79 - TICKLE HELL

"You have horrible dark circles (Y/n)," Nighteye pointed out rather bluntly

"You have horrible dark circles (Y/n)," Nighteye pointed out rather bluntly. "I only got like five hours a sleep, sorry! My bad I got traumatized for the what? Millionth time in my life? I've got excuses Mirai, and if my excuses let me wear your clothes—then I will keep on making them. Can we go now? I miss Lucerito," (Y/n) had his pants on that low-key fit her, though it was a bit tight on her hips and thighs. She wore her bloodstained converse from the night before since she couldn't fit into his shoes, they were too big. She had his black sweatshirt on and a white dress shirt underneath.

The white collar stuck out from the top and her necklaces were showcased as well. "Don't be so impatient child," the man was putting on his shoes. "My deepest and sincerest apologies, father-sama." Her face behind stoic and statue like when she closed her eyes—comical rays of sunlight came out no where and shined on her. She bowed at a perfect 90 degree angle. He deadpanned at her, "Seriously?" There was a audible DJ rewind, "Whatever, let's go." She walked over to the large front door and he trailed behind, she opened it as he grabbed the car keys from the little hooks. They exited and went out to the garage.

"Do you still have your Cadillac, the sage green one?" The man pressed the button on the side of the garage and the doors retracted upwards. "Yes, we're taking that one," her eyes sparkled, "Thank god, one day i'm gonna steal it from you Mirai." They watched the beauty get revealed, it was a 1959 Cadillac convertible, it was a simple beauty. The interior was a dark green to go along with the sage green color of the outside of the car. They immediately hopped in and went on their way, "Did your injuries heal? All of them." (Y/n) nodded as she put her seat belt on.

"Yeah, sorry for getting blood all over you yesterday," she sweat dropped. "It's alright, but you're lucky I didn't decide to hose you off outside," he semi-threatened. "That's not very nice," she took out her phone after multiple dings going off. 77 missed calls from—class A, 234+ messages from—class A, 25 messages from—rip off sonic, 23 messages from—pretty boy, 45 messages from—midoriya, 67 messages from—kaminari & mina, 79 messages from—aizawa., 3 messages from—tokage baby, 5 messages from—kendo, and 36 messages from—class B <3

But there was many more, 1 message from—mister and 3 messages from—creepy mouse and bitch might each. "Well aren't you popular." (Y/n) emptily sneered at Mirai, "A lie." She opened Mister's message first, it said, Thank you for healing me young (Y/n), I sent flowers to your nasty hero school as a more appreciative thank you. She smiled, 'Wonder what type of flowers.' She doubled tapped the message and then opened the one from Nezu, Your classmates are panicking. I hope you haven't gotten in too much trouble. Get to the school safely.