26 - contagious smiles

MIDORIYA VS

MIDORIYA VS. TODOROKI

"BEGIN!"

(Y/n) stood at the lowest part of the stadium, which was also the closest to the battles. It was almost empty due to the fact that most of the pros sat more at the top of the arena to avoid getting hit by anything in the battles. Plus, she didn't feel like sitting with the class right now, instead she was focusing on the two. The match started, Shoto immediately sent an ice barrage, what she wasn't expecting was for Midoriya to counter it immediately.

He broke one of his fingers already— her finger tingled at the same time One For All was activated, but when the boy broke something it was pressure instead of the tingling. Another ice barrage, another broken finger. 'At this rate he'll end up permanently damaging his hands.' the blue haired girl frowned as she peered down at the two broken fingers.

'If he keeps going like this— he has six chances left,' she sunk in lower in her seat. "Let's continue." Cold fog spilled out of the dual haired boys lips as his ice quirk activated again, another ice barrage. The green haired boy countered the spikes with another on hundred percent flick— the barrage shattered, now the boy had three broken fingers.

"You want an endurance match but i'll end this quickly." Another ice attack and broken pinky, four broken fingers in total. (Y/n) is starting to not like watching Midoriya's...fighting style. Blood spilled onto the concrete platform and another ice barrage but this time Todoroki ran on top of it. The green haired boy re-broke one of his fingers and she grimaced, 'Too much.'

The pressure on her fingers doubled and she flexed them. Shoto had been in the air but dropped down to attack— Midoriya dodged. The boy was cornered and this time ice crawled up his leg from another ice barrage, instead of just one finger— it was his entire left arm. (Y/n) bit down on her sleeve— she could feel his pain more vividly. The green haired boy yelled out in pain from his now purple arm.

Shoto flew back from the pressure— the frostbite was covering his cheek as he made a wall to stop himself from going past the white line. 'How uncomfortable.' She scratched her left arm with a grimace. "That was much more powerful that your previous attacks, you're trying to keep me away—that's smart." The dual haired boy let out another cold breath of air.