140 - "Without fear, there is no courage."

the same night, 1:43 AM

The night sky was shrouded by plush white clouds, pouring snowflakes towards the ground with unwavering persistence. A certain blue haired girl was perched on top of one of the four tall structures of U.A. She'd just finished dropping off multiple Christmas gifts to the handfuls of people she knew, acting like a real life Santa Claus. She'd worked up quite a sweat running around the city, even down to Katsushika. She only had some more gifts to deliver in U.A. before she'd go off and go to sleep.

Though she took a moment to herself, gazing upon the view the height gave her. As always, her peaceful moment was cut short when her phone began vibrating in her back pocket. 'Noooo.' She placed her head in her palms, distraught with the interruption but nevertheless placed the trash bag full of presents down and pulled out her phone from her pocket. She looked at the caller ID and felt her eyes wide unconsciously, she answered the call.

"Yes? It's literally after midnight, President."

"Azul. Our agents and the heroes have narrowed down the 32 locations to 4 locations. Their patterns have been confirmed two minutes ago," the Commission President spoke through the phone. (Y/n) almost dropped it in shock. "Tell me. What are the locations?"

"A rundown shopping mall down in Kawasaki outskirts, a possible secret location in Matsukawa, Nagano. Another possible secret location in Miyazaki. And in Hamamatsu, a night club." (Y/n)'s grip tightened on her phone, "The night club. It's the night club. Tell the heroes to back the fuck off and tell your agents to go completely undercover. Make them act like civilians or else they'll know you're spying on them. Try and get them to case the surrounding areas for me."

"Don't alert any other heroes other than the ones who located the last four locations and the ones who will be with me. Inform the rest that they don't need to look anymore."

"Don't give them any information."

"So it's true. You think there's a spy on our side?"

"I think there's more than one. Look, I'll tell you more about it. Schedule a meeting as soon as possible, this should call for infiltration. Get the warrant." (Y/n) thinks back to when she tailed Hawks, just to find out he was meeting Dabi in that warehouse. She'd have to figure out whether its for real or if it was a mission from the Commission that he was assigned to. "...I don't want Hawks as backup anymore."