59 - 'Did i just bang my head on the casket?'

The sound of shoes tapping on floors could be heard everywhere throughout Japan, the streets were packed and the trains were delayed

The sound of shoes tapping on floors could be heard everywhere throughout Japan, the streets were packed and the trains were delayed. Today was the day, the day that (Y/n) (L/n)s funeral would take place in the center of Tokyo—where it was most beautiful. People all across the country had come to the city to be a part of it, the event was also worldwide so even people from America and Mexico—etc. had arrived to the country in East Asia.

"Are you kids ready?" Aizawa didn't have the guts to glance around to check, class A sat in a bus—some of them at least. Since their parents would also come along, if they chose to, they were also going on the bus. Midoriya lifted his gaze only a bit, his vision flashed to the time when they were going to the training camp, the trick (Y/n) did—where did it all go wrong? It's only been two weeks, but everything changed on a drastic measure. They couldn't even fake smiles to cheer themselves up anymore.

No one answered Aizawa, who was ready? No one, no one was ready to let their friend go. "Vente mijo." Estella wrapped an arm around Juniors shoulders as they made their way towards the car. Even if they lashed out on each other—they were still family. And they both still lost someone equally important to one another. "Come on Shoto, dad said he's taking us. It'll be faster." The latter didn't retaliate against it, he wanted to be there as fast as he could.

The silence everywhere was almost unbearable, but what were they supposed to say to each other? Soon enough, it was around 6 in the afternoon. The funeral itself was orchestrated by an unknown person, not even U.A knew who it was but the ceremony would begin when the sun started to set. So everyone that was going to go would get there on time, the colors people had to wear were blue and black. Any type of blue, people gathered around the center of the city and around where the burial would be.

Most of them held themselves together, but one glance at the closed casket and they broke into tears. "Midoriya..." The green haired boy turned to the familiar voice and wiped his eyes. "Hey Iida-kun." They greeted each other briefly and glanced back at everything. "It's pretty, isn't it?" Iida pursed his lips. "It's suitable for her, i'm sure she would've loved to see it." The entire place was filled with pretty blue roses, white and blue all over the place. Candles were passed out as the sun started to set, the ceremony was starting.