17 - ash blonde boys can be singleminded

It was the day after the U

It was the day after the U.S.J attack, (Y/n) had gone home after the small surgery for her arm. She had to keep the patch in bandages until it funny healed, she's on bed rest for the whole day. Supposed to be at least, there was a ding that woke her up out of her peaceful sleeping. The phone clattered on the floor as she had tried to search for it aimlessly, but failed and made it fall to the floor.

The blue haired girl rolled over the bed to check on the phone— thankfully it wasn't cracked but there was multiple notifications on it. She reached over to grab it Unknown Number 'weird.' She pressed on the message and pressed her password in.

(xxx)-xxx-xxx
I am here!
Outside, please open the door young (Y/n)!
(ง'̀-'́)ง- All Might!

What. The. Fuck. 'All Might?!' She quickly got off the bed— almost fell again but regained her balance and bolted to the closet. The blue haired girl didn't have clothes on, that's why she freaked out. She grabbed a black tank top and gym shorts— she sped walked out of her room and into the living room. The girl isn't a dirty or unorganized person, but recently she's been busy with training and school so she hasn't had the time to clean.

She quickly grabbed anything out of place and threw it in the storage closet— opening the door All Might was there, he sort of had a strained face on. (Y/n) blinked and opened the door wider, the man muttered a small thanks and entered. Before she could turn around there was a comical poof.

All Might turned into his skinny form "Are you stalking me All Might?" she put her hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow, she narrowed her eyes pointedly at the blonde. He jumped "What?! No no! I just came here to talk to you about..." he shifted nervously. "My past?"

The symbol of peace nodded "Oh well, you might as well confirm what's with you and Midoriya-san." He panicked and waved his arms around "What do you mean me and young Midoriya— i assure you he's just another student!" he tried to explain. The blue haired girl closed the door "Come on small might, do you expect the daughter of an infamous villain not to be smart?"

All Might sighed in defeat and took his shoes off as (Y/n) led him through the apartment. "Do you live here all alone young (Y/n)?" She nodded at his question "I've had this apartment for years, even before Shouta adopted me." She grabbed a kettle and poured water in it, then placed it on the stove to heat it up "Want some water?"