119 - blast to the past!

(Y/n) was gone

(Y/n) was gone.

Just like that.

Not even in the matter of milliseconds.

"You've got to be joking right? This is a joke?" Shoto's eyes twitched with empty humor. It was like the girl wasn't even there to begin with, literally disappeared out of existence. The only thing that was left of her was the charred streak in her previous running path and the Tsunami finally blasting back. The rip wasn't even there anymore. The clouds weren't even there anymore. Sir Nighteye fell to his knees in another coughing fit. "She's gone back to the past, or gone back to the future. Unless she's stuck in some black hole..." Nezu clenched his paws.

All of them failed to protect (Y/n) once again.

And what would happen when they broke the news to everyone? Especially her newfound brother, he who was currently regretting saying the things he said to her. And Eri who was sulking from getting the blue haired girl worried about her. And her cats, sensing something was wrong. What would happen now? Where was the girl? Was she safe? Was she already dead? Was she stuck in a black hole, destined to never come back and see her family and friends ever again? "I have a plan. But I'll need Kusuke and Aito's help. As well as you Midoriya, Power Loader."

"But for the meantime, we have to help Japan come back from this disaster. (Y/n) would want that, we will prioritize finding out where or rather when she is. But we have innocent civilians and other heroes to aid. Get on with it," Nezu waved his paw. Heroes took off in uncertainty while he walked over to Nighteye. "I'm staying with you youngins until my carrot comes back," Mirko smacked Bakugo's back. The boy didn't even blow up, he only looked at where the rip previously was. 'That idiot...'

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" The idiot herself was hurtling through- What even was this place anyways???! A big black hole, well, it's not really dark anymore, rather, filled with an abundance of colorful lights and her memories. Good and bad ones, sadly. Another mid-air cartwheel and she had reached the end of her life—or rather the beginning of it. She fleetingly watched as her brother was handed over to Mrs.Hanako at the orphanage. She puffed her cheeks out and rolled her eyes. Her body didn't stop hurtling through the hole, she saw two twin buildings get destroyed by an airplane. She rose an eyebrow.