00 - CONFIGURATION LIST

introducing, (Y/n) (L/n)'s configuration list!

First Configuration, Full Counter
User can counter an attack aimed at them by unsheathing and using a sharp object (straight razor, scythe, sharp nails, etc.) and slicing the air in front of the attack, countering it and sending it back in the direction of its sender.

-There is a Compact Full Counter that is more controlled and abate to attack a smaller target and minimize damage to surroundings.

Second Configuration, GodSpeed-Blitz
User summons lightning bolt to strike themself with it, resulting in amplified power/speed for a rapid attack.

Third Configuration, Compact Smoke Screen
User let's smoke seep out of their body, gathering as a ball in the sky and expanding into solidified-tipped missiles that lock on a target on command from user. Once they land, they explode and damage—as well as create a smoke screen at the same time.

Fourth Configuration, Agonizing Shock
Similar to Kaminari's Indiscriminate Shock, this move lets the user let out mounds of electricity in one go—able take down multiple opponents at once.

Fifth Configuration, Blazing Rain
User lets arrows made by chains raise to the sky, set on fire, and rain down. Can take down a large opponent.

Sixth Configuration, Full Blast
User blasts out smoke from their body at full capacity to create a large smoke screen.

Seventh Configuration, Killer Shot
A sphere made of fire forms in front of user's pointer finger when hand is positioned like a gun. The sphere branches with other bigger spheres, they gradually get bigger and then proceed to shoot sharp beams of fire on command.

Eighth Configuration, Recoil
This move sends an immediate after effect of a physical attack that is able to further the damage sustained by an enemy. Similar to Full Counter but more physical.

Ninth Configuration, Tijeras
Spanish for scissors, user wraps their thighs around a neck and twist their head off. This move is for non-human opponents.

Tenth Configuration, Blue Web
A web made out of blue electricity forms where favored and can catch or slice through material if willingly pushed through it. It explodes on command.

Eleventh Configuration, Electric Net
This move is more for rescue and capture. Can catch a civilian falling from a high platform, and can catch a villain with ease. It's self explanatory, although similar to Blue Web, the latter is mostly used as offense.

-
Regular Configurations can be seen as ultimate moves, and Ultimate Configurations can be seen as super moves. The numbers next to the "Ultimate Configuration" are not said, they are just to keep them in order.
-

Ultimate Configuration 1, 100%
User's quirks go to 100% for a short amount
of time.

Ultimate Configuration 2, Dragon
In which user's quirks' all gather to shape into a dragon that can be willingly controlled by the user. Causes a lot of damage on ground.

Ultimate Configuration 3, Fa-Jin
User uses Fa-Jin to store up Kinetic energy with repeated motion and can later use as a burst of pure speed and power.

Ultimate Configuration 4, Spider
This move allows chains to sprout from user's
back and mimic spider legs. Mobility is used as a maximum and combat levels up with the amount of extra 'limbs'.

Ultimate Configuration 5, Expand
Expand allows user to explode their quirks at once, the expansion of all the power ensues a massive shock wave and can follow up with multiple smaller ones.

These are it for now, if any new Configurations are made—they will be added to this chapter.

-mar!