92 - keep smiling!

"I've finally found you, Little Angel of Death

"I've finally found you, Little Angel of Death." The latter let out a pained groan, somehow, she had successfully gotten Keishin and the Sins out of the way. But that was at the cost of the skin on her back, "I just wanted a day off...just one day." She grit her teeth and stood up, "Call the heroes Keishin. My quirk is dead right now, but I might be able to hold up for a little." She threw him her phone, "Wait, we can help you (Y/n)!" Mikoto urged. "You'll get into more trouble with the police. You guys don't have a license, nor a permit to use your quirks. I do." Zero Two grabbed her arm, "But what if you end up like last time?!"

"Let us help you, grant us permission to engage combat with you!" She pushed him back down by the shoulder, "No. I'm ordering you to stand down, so do as you're told and don't get involved. You're all my responsibility and I don't want you guys to get hurt. Keishin." He nodded as she turned away, "Got it." One big inhale of his cigarette and he puffed out streams of smoke. They wrapped around the seven and held them down. "Wait (Y/n)!" Zero Two weirdly struggled against the smoke, "It's no use kids. You can't break through even if you want to, and she doesn't need any help, yet."

They looked at him surprised, "I'll let you go if she's in too much trouble. But just because you saw her fail for some seconds doesn't mean she can't take care of herself." He lit up his cigarette further and more streams of smoke escaped from his mouth—the pushed everything out of her way. Including the aisles full of products, "You're paying for the damages (Y/n). Don't go too crazy though." He started tapping on her phone and lazily squatted. "I know that, Keishin. Now, who the fuck are you?" There was a boy in front of her, blonde hair and glowing eyes.

His hair was sort of long, but his eyes stood out the most out of his entire being. She pulled out the glass from her back and ripped her tank top off. He ripped off the top part of his outfit and was left with a long sleeve shirt and pants, both a cream color and blue shoes. She wrapped the ripped fabric around her lower back waist and tightened it. "I'm here to kill you and the seven behind you." She rose an eyebrow, "And why's that?" She tightened her belt and pulled her hair into a ponytail. "My goal is to avenge my clan and take back the scarlet eyes your father and his lackeys stole. To think you looked so similar to him...how disgusting."