00 - THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

-Disclaimer, i do not own these characters face claims, names—only quirks but their quirks are based off of their power

-Disclaimer, i do not own these characters face claims, names—only quirks but their quirks are based off of their power. The following characters belong to: K project, Hunter x Hunter, Tokyo Ghoul, The Seven Deadly Sins & Saiki K.

| 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
命に関わる | 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜— 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮
| 𝙨𝙞𝙣

The seven deadly sins are known as Daichi (L/n)s main men or the Phantoms front liners. Everyone else are just thugs, unimportant and irrelevant to the story. The sins are known to be the angel of deaths followers—but in truth they are being forced to do crime and other bad things for Daichi. They have chips implanted in the side of their neck and he has the controller to detonate the micro bombs in the chips at will.

They didn't want the life that they were/are being forced to live, but they have accepted the fact that the heroes won't save them. Another reason why they decide not to defy him if because of Zero Zero Two—he is the most important out of the seven. To Daichi at least—the source of the quirk drug called "Amplify" is made up of his blood and quirk genes. Basically another Eri, they all have spider tattoos like (Y/n), they have numbers instead of a cross—it goes by the order shown here.

These characters will only be mentioned in snippets before the Shie Hassaikai arc starts, which is where i also left off the book before i started editing. That's all you guys need to know for now along with that most of them don't act now they do in their real anime universe so just don't mind that—here are the files. -kiyo :')

01.Sin of Pride—Mikoto Suoh
birthday/ august 13th
gender/ male
height/ 185cm (6'1)
age/ 24
(e/c)/ amber
(h/c)/ red
blood type/ B
other/ left ear piercing and spider tattoo on his right shoulder—code:"001"