thirteen.

Sadie Myers.

My head was throbbing and there was a lump in my throat. My back was aching and my neck was stiff as I turned over and realized I was on a couch.

Looking across from me was a bed. My eyes squinted as they traveled the room, noticing that I was in Theo's dorm.

"Shit," I muttered to myself, sitting up way too quickly as the world began to spin.

I brought my hand to the side of my head, resting it on my temple. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out.

Last night I had lost it after the second shot, not wanting to remember anything and that's exactly what happened. I remembered nothing.

I plopped back down, pulling the blanket further over me as I tried to remember how I had gotten here.

A door opened and I didn't bother to look because I knew that Theo had just walked in.

His footsteps grew closer and I heard him stop and sit on the bench that was at the end of his bed. He took in a loud breath and then breathed out. It was like he was trying to say something.

"Are you awake?" He mumbled, trying not to wake me in case I wasn't. I didn't answer and after a minute or two, he spoke again "All I can hope is that you won't regret it."

Speak Sadie. Don't let him go on.

I couldn't get anything out of my mouth. I had to get up and leave. There was no doubt about it. But I kind of just wanted to listen to his voice. it was soothing and calming, proving to me that I didn't have to worry. But Theo didn't have anything to prove to me.

I groaned, rolling onto my side fully and opening my eyes to look at him. They flittered up and down his body, showing his messy hair and a wrinkled shirt. His eyes were on me with an empty expression like always.

"Morning," he spoke in a deadpan tone. He was hiding and I knew it.

"Hi." I sat up slowly, not knowing what to say.

"Last night I wasn't the one giving a show," he smirked, cocking his head to the side.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Pain killers. Please I need Tylenol or some shit."

I heard him stand up and open a drawer. The sound of it shutting and his footsteps coming closer to me again had filled my ears. I opened my eyes and he had a glass of water and a potion. He handed it to me and I downed the potion, noticing how bad it tasted, and then took the water, downing that.

Theo chuckled and sat down next to me. "It'll help with any memory loss and headache. I only use it for really bad nights and since it was your first time drinking, I figured you'd need it."

I didn't say anything as I just looked at him and waited for my memories to come back.

"And before you ask, I was joking about the show." He looked down and messed with his fingers. Still, I didn't listen to him as the memories flooded back into my mind.

Taking the shots, talking to him, getting mad, and telling Astoria everything. I remembered the thing that I said I'd regret. That I feel it too.

I told him. I fucking told him and made a fool out of myself. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

But he hoped you wouldn't regret it.

Quickly, I stood up and found my balance, going to the desk and grabbing my clothes that were now folded. Theo was following my movements and right as my hand grabbed the doorknob, he grabbed my wrist.