twenty-nine.

A/N: Boring chapter but I think I might work on the next chapter and post it today or tomorrow. And...

NEW CHARACTERS!!!

Natalie Portman as Sheri Myers

Zendaya as Korrie Myers

***

Sadie Myers.

"Where were you yesterday?" Astoria asked as I walked into the room.

Last night I had stayed at Theo's but I had to come back to my own dorm because I haven't gotten a drawer at his yet.

I grabbed a few of my things and then made my way to the bathroom, "Theo and I took the day off. We went to London and I showed him a few things. We also studied all night." I answered her "I'm going to shower. I'll tell you more after."

I got in the shower and started washing my hair and body, the usual. I could hear Astoria moving around the room, probably cleaning up. I hurried up and then got out, getting dressed and going back into the room.

Astoria had just put on her robe and was getting her bag ready for the day.

"Oh, yesterday at lunch you got some mail." She looked at me, sitting on her bed. "I put it on your desk."

"Thanks." I smiled, throwing my towel and clothes into the hamper.

As I grabbed the letters, I immediately recognized both of the handwriting. My stomach dropped as I took a seat on my bed, my finger tracing the 'M' in the corner of one of the letters.

"Who are they from?" Astoria asked, sitting next to me.

"My parents," I replied lowly.

"Wouldnt they just put the letter into one envelope instead of two?" She asked and I looked at her. I had to tell her. Astoria deserved to know and this was just one step closer to telling Theo.

I sighed. "My parents aren't together," I admitted. "They haven't been since I was younger; before Hogwarts." She paled slightly, a look of sorry on her face. I shook my head "I know you're going to say sorry so please, don't. It's okay, really. I haven't told anyone because everyone here has perfect families. Purebloods and happily married parents. I would've been the only different one."