twenty-eight.

A/N: HI OMG!! I'm soooo sorry I went MIA ahaha. I had a family reunion that lasted a week and the wifi and cellular service was TERRIBLE! But I'm back!! Extra long chapter today! 2777 words. Enjoyyyyy! I love you guysss

ALSO!!! I've been meaning to mention this but keep forgetting. Sadie is on the potion and therefore will not get pregnant.

***

Sadie Myers.

I sat up, the sheets sliding down my chest as I did so. I pulled my knees up, hugging them as I looked around. My eyes landed on the clock and I saw that we were already an hour late for classes.

I didn't care if we skipped today because it was catch-up day for those who didn't get the notes for some lessons done.

I looked next to me, hair in his eyes and lips parted slightly. I brought my hand up and brushed Theo's hair out of his eyes. He groaned slightly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, making me fall back into a laying position.

"Good morning," I spoke, Theo pulling my back right up against his chest.

His hand came up and he brushed my hair back, tucking it behind my ear. "Definitely good morning." He kissed down my neck and to my shoulder. "Such a great sight to wake up to."

"Mhm," I melted into his touch.

Suddenly, it was cold and the bed wasn't sunken in anymore. Arms weren't wrapped around me and I frowned as I opened my eyes and saw Theo walking to the bathroom. I stood up and followed him.

"What time is it?" He asked, grabbing his toothbrush and starting to brush his teeth.

I followed his motion as I answered "About 8 am. It's just catch-up day though."

Theo's eyes widened and he quickly finished, and rushed out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and finished brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, and walking back into the room.

Theo was going through his clothes like a maniac, trying to get ready. "Theo," I said, leaning against the doorway.

"I can't talk. I'm late and have to get to class." He waved his hand at me, throwing on a white button-up.

"Skip with me." I walked over to his bed, sitting and leaning back on my hands. The shirt I was wearing rose up over my hips, showing my lavender lace bottoms.

"Can't . I have to listen to my father and I can't skip anymore school." He was rushing around the room.

"I'll tell Dumbledore that I was helping you study. I promise that you'll be okay. Just skip with me. I want to take you somewhere." I laid down, closing my eyes.

He didn't say anything but I knew that he was contemplating my offer. I could hear his footsteps grow closer until I knew that he was in front of me.

I smiled, "Where are you taking me?" He asked and I felt the bed sink on each side of my head, his knee spreading mine apart.

I took in a breath "Someplace you haven't been before." I opened my eyes and his blue ones stared back into mine, his pink flush lips an inch away. "A place that's my spot. A place I want to share with you."

My hands came up, running my fingers through his hair as I glanced at his lips and back to his blue hues. "After all, you're sharing your spot with me now. I might as we'll share-"

"No." He shook his head, kissing my nose "It's our spot. It was never just mine... you just hadn't found it yet. But we're going to need a spot for after we graduate." Theo smiled.