thirty-four.

*MATURE CONTENT *

***

Sadie Myers.

"You are absolutely delusional." A familiar voice spoke from behind me, making me turn and look.

Korrie was walking behind me, trying to get around people who were walking slowly in the hall. Soon enough, she shoved the slow fifth years out of the way and was now walking up to me.

"So what's your plan now? You've teased him and now what?" She asked, smiling at Pansy and Blaise as they walked by.

"Don't know." I shrugged. "I don't need to go to the rest of my classes so I might just head back to the dorm."

Boys kept on looking as I walked by and wearing this skirt probably wasn't the best idea.

One guy whistled and Korrie shouted, "Shut up!" She rolled her eyes, "Boys are so stupid."

I chuckled and nodded as we walked into the Great Hall and made our way to the Slytherin table.

Astoria sat there with Draco, talking. And Theo had his head in a book, which was surprising.

I set my bag down next to him and went to sit but before I could, I felt a hand on my back and sliding lower. It was fast, just like the words in my ear, "Didn't know you were this hot, Myers. Might have to shag sometime."

And instantly, his hand was off of me and Theo was standing, his hand around Cassius's throat.

"Say it again," He demanded but Cassius didn't speak.

"Is everything alright?" McGonagall came up on the other side of the table and Theo dropped his hand from around Cassius's neck, letting him breathe.

"Everything's great Professor." I smiled and she nodded as she walked away, sending small looks our way.

"Sadie, are you okay?" Korrie asked, and I nodded. Astoria gave me a look of worry and I ignored it.

"Go on Warrington, say it again." Theo smiled but it was clearly fake. "Because if I ever see you touch her or speak to her, in anyway again, then I'll be sending you to your grave and not the infirmary."

Cassius cleared his throat and nodded, walking away as quickly as possible.

"Theo-"

"Shut it." He gave me a look, running his tongue on the inside of his cheek and grabbing, both, mine and his bag. "My dorm. Now."

He didn't let me answer before he walked away, but I turned to the others, Draco shaking his head and the girls chuckling.

"Good luck." Astoria turned her head back to Draco.

"Hopefully the silencing spell doesn't break," Korrie muttered and I rolled my eyes, following Theo who was storming out of the hall.

"Theo!" I yelled, hoping he'd slow down and talk... but he didn't. "Theo, please slow down!"

"Dorm. Now." He demanded again.

I shook my head with a small smile on my face and continued to follow him.

Everyone was at lunch so the halls were empty, so was the common room. Theo was fuming, and I swear I saw smoke come from his ears. He was fucking inflamed.

As we walked into the common room, he tossed our bags onto the couch and then leaned against the wall, propping his foot up and bringing his hand to his chin, rubbing it as his thoughts raced through his head.