the end.

And here it is.

Another ending.

Started: March 16, 2021
Finished: February 24, 2022

***

Hi loves.

I can't believe that we made it here. It feels like just yesterday I had come up with the idea to write this.

Sadie's mother was based off of my own mother. Sadie in general was based a lot off of me. I struggle with a lot of abandonment issues and mental struggles and I know how it can be to lose someone or push someone away because you think they're going to walk away. I know that there are other people out there who think that way too and I wanted to let them know, with this story, that they're not alone. No one is alone.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I had an amazing time writing this story and reading your guys' comments. I cried while I wrote this, laughed, cringed... but it was so worth it.

I'm so happy that I got to give you this story.

I'm probably rambling now, lol. But it's true.

Thank you for coming along with me on this journey and enjoying it as much as I did. I love you. Thank you for all of the support that you guys have given me. It means the world.

I have a couple of other fanfics too. So if you want, you can go and check them out!

~
Here are my socials:

Instagram: addie_wattpad

Tiktok: dracomalfoy2003
Backup Tiktok: pansy.simp
~

Once again, thank you. I wouldn't be here without you guys.

I love you so much!

Much love,
Addie.