sixteen.

Sadie Myers.

I rolled over, expecting to have Theo next to me but he wasn't. My arm moved up and down the space, wondering if he was further over than I expected. Nope.

I opened my eyes and looked next to me to see no one. A frown formed on my face but it was quickly wiped off when the bathroom door opened and Theo appeared.

He leaned against the doorframe and looked at me as my eyes traveled up and down his body. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just sweatpants. His arms were crossed over his chest and his hair was a mess.

"Morning." He spoke, pushing himself off of the doorframe and walking over to his dresser "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept fine," I replied, pulling the covers further over me and leaning against the headboard.

This felt awkward. I haven't had a hookup in a long while and I didn't really know how to act. Especially since I had feelings for Theo.

Yep. I was admitting to it.

"I uh- I folded your clothes. They're on the desk." He pointed and I nodded, moving to the edge of the bed and watching him slid a shirt over his head.

I was wearing one of his shirts. He had given it to me last night. I still had his sweatpants and another shirt of his in my dorm from when I stayed the night before. I picked at my fingers, wondering what to say now.

"You can shower if you want. Or if you want to leave you can too," he spoke, tiding up random things in the room. I noticed him grab a small box and put it on a high shelf he had.

I ignored him offering me to leave. If I did then I'd regret walking out because I truly didn't want to leave.

"When did you start playing the piano?" I asked, standing up and walking over to my clothes.

"I started when I was seven. But it was only because my mother asked me to." he walked over to his bed and sat down, his gaze avoiding mine "I stopped after about a month because I didn't like it."

"But you like it now?" I turned, my back facing him. I pulled his shirt off and grabbed mine, putting that on.

"Can we not talk about it?" His voice rose and I jumped, turning around and looking at Theo. His head was in his hands and his elbows on his knees. I grabbed my shorts off of the desk and slipped those on quickly.

"I was just curious. You're a mystery, Nott."

"And I'm a mystery because I don't want people to know me." He glanced up.

"Oh, but you want to know me?" I pointed at him and then myself. "Hypocrite," I mumbled.

"Myers-"

"No. I get it. I don't have to know you but you have to know me. Absolutely stupid." I tossed his shirt at him, walking over to the door and slipping on my slippers.

"That's not what I meant-"

My hand wrapped around the door handle, his hand wrapping around my wrist. "Astoria is probably wondering where I am." I let go of the handle and tugged my hand away. "See-"

"Look at me." His voice was low. I brought my eyes up and locked them onto his "There are just some things I don't want to talk about."

"And I respect that, but if we want — whatever this is — to work, then we're both going to have to open up about things that we don't want to talk about." I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed my thumb on his cheekbone.

"Now, I actually have to go. See you, Nott." I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. When I pulled away, I opened the door and walked out, not looking back.

Finally, I was able to process what had happened and I couldn't believe it. I smiled to myself as I brought my hand to my neck and rubbed lightly, thinking of his lips on my skin once again.

I got to the top of the stairs and then I stopped, turning and wondering if I should go back and ask him if this was a secret. If I went back, I could see him once more and feel the shock and taste the honey on his lips.

Taking a step, deciding to go back, but I stopped when Blaise and Draco started to walk down the corridor. I quickly turned once more and sprinted down the stairs and into the common room where a very worried Astoria and Pansy sat.

"I literally thought you were kidnapped." Astoria stood up and walked over to me, hugging me.

"I told you she was in the boys' dorms" Pansy chuckled, standing and hugging me "Tell me... how was the shag?"

"What shag?" Draco asked, walking down the stairs with Blaise.

"Sadie left in the middle of the night." Astoria glared at me.

"Ah" Blaise chuckled and they all sat as I went to my dorm to shower and get ready for the day.

I turned on the water to let it warm up as I took off my clothes and threw them into the hamper. I then hopped into the shower, letting the water fall onto my body. 

The whole shower, my thoughts raced. I hated how much I thought of things. But for once, I liked this thought. My father was out of my mind and I didn't care if he wrote me or not. My mind was now on the thought of Theo and what was going to happen between us. 

Everything was a 50/50. We both needed to open up and so we both needed to spend more time together. But soon enough he would get used to me and he wouldn't want me anymore. 

I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair, trying to push the negative thoughts out of my mind. I always thought of the bad things and that needed to stop.

"Sadie," Astoria said from the other side of the door. 

"What's up?" I replied, putting my head back under the water. 

"Did you go to Theo's?" she asked, a smirk being heard in her voice. 

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell her yes, but I also wanted to keep it to myself. 

"He came down and I noticed a few bites on his neck..." She continued. 

I turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped into my room and saw her standing there with a smirk on her face just like I suspected.

I sighed, knowing that I had to tell her. 

"Oh, this is going to be good." She smiled wickedly as she sat on my bed and turned so I could get dressed. 

It was definitely good.