fifteen.

*MATURE CONTENT*

***

Sadie Myers.

"Room," I mumbled against his lips, wanting him. All of him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, pulling away to look at me "Because once we start this, there's no going back."

I nodded my head "Ye-"

"I'm being serious, Myers. Once we do this, you're mine and no one else's. I own you and you own me. I don't share." His voice was a low growl and his tone so serious.

I pressed my hips against his harder and moved them again. I hit the right spot for both of us because small moans left our mouths.

"You just ruined yourself, do you know that?" his lips came to my ear "And now I'm going to ruin you."

I didn't even know what was happening. Theo had lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us to his dorm. On the way there, I kissed his neck, biting and sucking to leave marks.

The door swung up and then shut. Theo mumbled a silencing charm and laid me down. He hovered over me and pulled off his shirt. My eyes stayed on his chest, traveling down his torso and memorizing each muscle.

His fingers curved around the waistband of my sweatpants and he looked at me. I traced my finger up his chest, wrapping my hand around his neck and pulling him back down to me, devouring his lips.

"I take that as a yes?" he questioned and I nodded. Oh... Theodore Nott didn't like that.

His hand laced into my hair and ripped my head back, a whimper leaving my lips.

"You have a voice... use it." His lips were against mine as his dominance took over.

"Y-yes." I strained to hold back a moan.

Truth is, I had never been intimate like this. I liked it like this, but it was always so vanilla with past flings. Normally, I was the dominant one. But this... shit. It was perfect.

He tugged again and a moan mixed with a whimper filled his mouth as he kissed me once more.

He let go and let his hands trail down my body. I groaned as he bit my lip and pulled on it, his hands wrapping around my waistband once again.

"Fuck. You sound amazing making those noises. And all for me. So fucking beautiful." He kissed me again. My hands trailed down his back, feeling his muscles tense and loosen. "Do you want this? Is this okay?" He tugged at my pants.

"Yes. It is completely okay. Shit." He pulled them off in one swift motion with my underwear, tossing them to the other side of the room. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off, throwing it into the abyss.

He pulled down his pants and kicked them to the side, climbing on top of me as I moved to the middle of the bed.

Theo leaned over me, one hand on each side "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

"Ruin me. You said that you were going to ruin m- Fuck." Theo ran a finger through my slit, making me moan.

"Not yet," he smirked, "But for the most part." He inserted a finger and I threw my head back as he moved in and out.

His thumb played with my clit, drawing circles and adding more pressure every few seconds, building up the pressure in between my legs.

My hands cupped his face and I pulled him close to me once again, kissing his lips and tasting the sweet honey that sat on them. Or at least that's what it seemed like. It seemed like he painted them with honey.

My core tightened and I tensed. Theo entered another finger and watched my eyes as I came right on the edge.

"Theo, I'm-"

"No." He pulled his hand away and I whined. "Calm down love." He smirked "I'm not done with you yet."

He backed away, pulling his boxers down. He was bigger than I thought. Bigger than I've taken before. I gulped, visibly.

"Are you okay? We really don't need to do this." His hand rested on my hip and I trailed mine down his arm and grabbed his hand, locking our fingers together.

"Yes. I want this so much," I whispered, looking into his eyes.

Theo brought our hands over my head and he lined himself up and slowly pushed in. I winced and squeezed his hand as he stretched me.

"Shit, you feel so good." He dropped his forehead onto mine, slowly moving in.

I adjusted, breathing in and out. When he was fully in, he kissed me and I nodded and that's when it all started.

In. Out. Speeding up at each thrust.

One of his hands were on the headboard, and the other locked with mine. My free hand dragged down his back, my nails digging into his skin.

Theo hit that nerve inside me that made everything tingle. It already was due to his skin on mine, but it was so much more heightened.

I clenched, coming closer to my climax. His thrusts were becoming erratic as he came close too.

"Theo- Fuck. You're so good." I brought my lips back up to his.

Our teeth clashed as we tried to kiss but both of us were on the edge and couldn't focus on that.

"And you're so perfect. God, I can't believe I have you under me." he thrusted harder and I whimpered. "Yes. You sound so good."

"Theo, I'm coming"

"Come Sadie. For me. With me- Shit."

And we both threw our heads back as the high took us over. He slowed, riding out both of our highs. My mind was spinning and I knew that his was too.

He stopped and laid on me, our bodies sticking together due to the sweat and our breathing was out of control. I ran my fingers through his hair and watched as he closed his eyes.

His lips were swollen and most likely going to be bruised tomorrow. He had a couple of love bites on his neck from me and I smiled. His back had scratches on it and I couldn't help but let my cheeks warm up.

"What are smiling about?" He asked, lifting his head.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Well it has to be something"

It was. There was definitely something. And it could either be bad or good, but I didn't know how to bring it up I really didn't want to ruin this moment.

"I was serious earlier." he spoke "You can't be doing this stuff with other people. Only me. You're mine."

Relief flooded me as he brought it up first.

"I don't do labels," I replied, my hand still running through his hair.

"Neither do i."

"But I'm yours?" I chuckled, a little confused.

He nodded. "We just don't say that we're anything." He sat up and smirked "Yet"

He pulled the covers over us and then pulled me close, kissing my temple as he laid back and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight, Myers."

I smiled and kissed his chest. "Goodnight"

And even though there wasn't a label; even though I told Astoria it wouldn't work, it did. And I was okay with that because only time could tell now.