fourteen.

A/N: Hello my loves! The song that plays towards the end of the chapter is also in my Spotify playlist. I have a linktree in bio which will direct you to my Spotify and any other social I have.

Also, you don't have to, but go check out the cast page. I've changed Sadies face claim. Now, you can picture Sadie as whoever you want! Just wanted to let you know. Love you!

***

Theo Nott.

I stood there, my heart palpitating at a much faster pace than normal. Draco and Blaise just stood there, shocked expressions on their faces. Their jaws moved up and down as though they were trying to form words but couldn't. I smirked to myself as I turned around and grabbed some clothes for myself.

The things that she had said were still processing in my mind. How she couldn't open up because she simply didn't know how to. I understood that. It's like a habit that you can't seem to break.

Her words floated around my mind like the lyrics of a song on repeat. 'Can I kiss you?'. The words continued over and over again.

There hasn't been a time where I wanted something so much; someone so much. I had never tried for anything in my life but I was doing that now. Going to do it for her.

Just as I was about to open the door of my bathroom, the two standing there and waiting for flies to fly into their mouths, decided to speak "Are you going to explain?" Blaise asked, pointing to the door.

"What's there to explain?" I shrugged, looking at the two.

"Well for starters-" Blaise started, but Draco stopped him and walked over to the couch to sit, moving the pillows and blankets.

"Leave it alone, Blaise," Draco spoke.

"Well, I'm curious and I'm sure that you are too." Blaise sat next to Draco.

"Of course I am but it's up to him because it's his shag."

"Woah. Woah. Woah. No one was shagging anyone, okay?" I stopped them before they could get ahead of themselves. "Sure, she was wearing my clothes, and slept on my couch, but she was a drunk mess last night and couldn't do anything without help."

"So nothing went on?" Blaise quirked a brow.

I shook my head "And nothing will because it's Myers."

"Whatever you say, mate. Now hurry up and get ready, we're hungry and waiting on your slow ass." Draco said, standing up with Blaise following him as he walked out. But right before he left, he had to say one last thing "Don't forget what Astroia's trying to do." And then he shut my door and he left.

I was fully aware of what Astoria had planned, but did I want it all to go public? Did I want my father to know that I was tied down to someone that he had never met? That it was someone that he didn't pick?

Sadie and I weren't even anything yet. As for now, we were just friends and she was working on opening up. I didn't even know if I truly wanted to go somewhere with her.

But then what would this be? What would she and I call this? Friends with benefits?

I shook my head as I wet my face with water.

Time would tell and as of now... I would just have to wait.

***

Sadie Myers.

Since Blaise and Draco were both in Theo's room now, I knew that Astoria would be back in our dorm and I really wasn't ready to confront her. But as I opened the door and walked in, she was sitting on my bed, patiently waiting for me.