twenty-two.

Sadie Myers.

I was fuming and biting back tears as I slammed Theos door and walked down the hall. All I wanted to do was be there for him; be someone that he can open up to and not have to worry about his secrets getting out. 

I wanted to be that person. 

It didn't matter what I was hiding, soon enough it would come out, but he needed someone because he seemed like he had no one. 

I ran my fingers through my hair as I stepped off the last step and made my way through the common room to the stairs leading up to the girls' dormitories. Every step I took, my mind was on Theo and how I wasn't going to go back to him. Screw him. 

I turned the doorknob and walked in, ignoring Astoria and Pansy as I made my way to the closet. My fingers ran over the hangers, looking through my sweaters. The girls were talking behind me, thinking of what type of weekend we would have. 

"We should throw a party." I blurted, pulling out a sweater.

They stopped and looked at me as I turned and tossed it onto my bed next to Pansy and then walking over to my dresser, opening a drawer and pulling out some ripped jeans.

"You're suggesting a party?" Astoria asked and I nodded. "When do you want to party?" 

"I don't." I shrugged pulling off my robe. Well, Theo's robe. 

"You really want to take care of us?" Pansy asked. 

"Pft. No. A party just sounds fun." I pulled off my skirt and slid on my jeans.

"She wants to grind on Theo" Astoria smirked.

I turned quickly, my shirt halfway unbuttoned. "Nothing is going on anymore." I unbuttoned it the rest of the way "He pushed me away." 

"What exactly was going on?" Pansy asked, still new to knowing the subject. 

"Just a few hookups" I shrugged off my button-up and pulled my sweater over my head. 

Truthfully, I didn't know what was going on. Yes, he kept saying I was his, and I said he was mine... But what would you call that? A relationship? Just possession? I have no clue. 

Pansy nodded. 

"Well then, we're having a party. Let's go get everything." Astoria smiled, jumping up from her bed and heading to the door. 

I slipped on some converse and then followed Astoria and Pansy. 

Down in the common room sat the boys, all sitting and talking about random things. Theo sat in the armchair, his hand rubbing against his jaw while he was deep in thought. I sent him a glare but I'm not sure if he saw it because Astoria started to talk. 

"We're throwing a party." She said and smiled, looking at me "It was Sadie's idea."

"Myers wanting to throw a party? That's new." Theo said lowly, rolling his eyes. 

I looked at him but didn't say anything, not wanting to argue or say something out of context 

"Well, we're going to Hogsmeade. Are you guys still coming?" Pansy said, skipping over to the portrait. 

The boys nodded and stood up, but Theo stayed sitting. "You guys can go. I'll stay here." Draco and Blaise nodded and they followed Astoria over to where Pansy was standing. "Myers..."

"Nott." I turned to him, his blue eyes staring into my brown ones. 

"You're not going to the party." He said. The portrait opened and the group walked out. 

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do." I started to back up to the exit. "I'm not yours. See you, Nott." 

And I left, not caring about how someone felt for the first time. 

***

The village was filled with Witches and Wizards picking up things that they needed. I pulled my sweater over my hands and told the group that I'd catch up with them, wanting to head to the new snack shop. They waved and I left, walking into the small store. 

I walked up and down the aisles, trying not to think of Theo. 

I didn't care, or at least I kept telling myself that, but I did fancy him, and it's hard to just walk away after I thought something was actually going to happen. 

I stopped in front of the chip section, scanning my eyes over the different kinds. 

The store was pretty busy since it was new and it seemed like today everyone was coming to get supplies for things. 

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned my head, my eyes locking onto a set of brown ones. 

"Hey, Sadie. Didn't think I'd see you here." Cedric Diggory smiled, looking at the many different options. 

"Why?" I chuckled, grabbing a bag. 

He shrugged "Thought you'd be in the library studying. You know, that's where you always used to be."

He was right. Whenever he went looking for me or when we would meet up, I'd say the library. But it was also because I didn't want my friends to find out. 

Last year, Cedric and I dated. It was a secret because I wasn't big on having my business spread across the school. If people found out that a Slytherin was dating a Hufflepuff, all hell would break loose. Not too many people dated outside of their houses and these houses were complete opposites. 

"So, how are you? Find anyone new?" he asked, grabbing his own bag and then turning to me. 

I shook my head "Nope." 

Cedric broke up with me, wanting to go his own way and date someone new. I didn't mind because, yes I was interested in him, but I wouldn't say that I fancied him.

He smirked "Haven't found anyone to please you correctly?"

I widened my eyes, surprised by his boldness.

He was my first. First everything. Except for first kiss... Pansy was my first and it was a dare. 

I shook my head "I just haven't found anyone. I've been focused on school, as usual," Cedric nodded, and then an idea came to mind. "Ced..." He hummed and I smiled "Slytherin is having a party on Friday. You should come. You can also invite as many people as you want." 

"Thanks." He smiled "I'll see you there then." 

"Yeah. Bye." I waved as he turned and walked over to the counter. 

This was going to be good.