Chapter:- 1

Ilham's POV:

"He forgets me whenever he goes there." I whispered to myself taking my phone and dialled his number. Well, I'm talking about my brother. He has left for some business work and hasn't even called me for once. His phone was picked up in some rings and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello." What? A girl's voice? How is it possible? I took off the phone from my ear and looked at the caller ID. Its Bhai only then who this girl is.

"Hello." I said placing the phone back on my ear.

"Who are you?" I heard her voice and I narrowed my eyes. What the hell? There you are talking from my brother's phone and asking me who am I? Woah!

"I can ask the same thing." I said firmly glaring at the ceiling.

"I'm his wife. Now what?" My eyes widened hearing her. No way. Bhai got married for that stupid land? Literally?

"Well, I'm his sister. Ilham." I said sighing deeply closing my eyes at the same time.

"Oh. Sorry. I'm really very sorry. I misunderstood you." She said hurriedly making me smile.

"It's alright, Bhabhi. No worries. I can understand the jealousy." I said smirking and heard her sighing.

"By the way, where is he?" I asked thinking about my stupid Bhai who married a girl and didn't even bother to tell me.

"Oh the Angry Bird?" I chuckled hearing her words. My Bhabhi has given him name already. Not bad. And that words suits him perfect.

"Yep. The Angry Bird." I said chuckling and smiled widely. I think my brother has chosen perfect girl.

"He is here only." She said and I heard some noise. And after some time I heard his voice.

"Oh Damn. You were talking to her." Yes Bhai. She was talking to me. Let's see how you explain this.

"Don't think anything bad about me. She is alright. I haven't done anything to her." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think I'll believe you? Her voice was saying that she has cried a lot. And no one will marry you just like that. You might have forced her. And I know you won't do anything to her. She is a girl." I said smiling at the last part. I know how much he respects woman. I'm proud to be his sister.

"By the way, in the tone she talked to me I can say she was jealous. What have you done to her in one night?" I said smirking evilly and I know he would be rolling his eyes. But it's fun to tease your sibling.

"We haven't even talked properly yet." I heard his voice and frowned. They are husband and wife. They should talk, no?

"Why? You both should talk. You guys are husband and wife." I said and heard him sighing.

"She is just crying from the time we got married. And we need time to adjust, little girl." He said and I rolled my eyes. Isn't it normal? If I would be in her place I would be crying too.

"Then take your time. Her family contacted her?" I asked leaning on the headrest and closing my eyes.

"Yes. She called her Dad from my phone." He said and I nodded my head. Ya Allah. Make it easy for them. Please.

"Oh. I want her photo. Let me see how my Bhabhi is. Is she beautiful?" I asked with a smile on my lips. In our three members of family a new fourth member is added today. Alhamdulillah.

"I don't have her photo." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Then click it. She is your wife." I said shrugging my shoulders and heard him sighing. Something is definitely bothering him.