Chapter:- 13

Ilham's POV:

"Don't forget to take your medicines on time. Don't you dare to skip your exercises. I'm keeping the medicines here in the side. And-" Before he can complete his sentence I held his hand and made him sit in front of me on bed.

"Calm down. Relax. Breath in and breath out." I said cupping his face in my hand while he was just looking at me.

"Why are you freaking out so much? I'm just going for a week. And I will follow your every order. Don't worry." I said smiling at him and placed a kiss on his head which was not looking good with frowns. Well, I'm going to my home for a week and he is packing my stuffs in a bag and was instructing me at the same time.  

"I wonder how this week will go." I chuckled hearing him and looked at him.

"It will fly away in a blink." I said holding his hand and he intertwined our fingers sighing deeply.

"For you. It will be like years for me." He said making a cute baby face looking damn cute.

"You can come there whenever you want. You are always welcome there." I said patting his cheek and he smiled.

"Nope. I have important meetings continuously for two to three days. And I have to prepare many presentations for that. And I don't think I'll be able to do that there." He said removing the hair strand from my face.

"That means you are going to work overnight in my absence?" I said looking at him with raised brows and he shrugged his shoulders.

"May be." He said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"No worries. I have my spies here." I said winking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Hiba isn't going to help you when it comes about me." He said smirking at me and I smirked back at him.

"I know that. I have Iqra and Eshu." I said smirking at him and he rolled his eyes making me chuckle.

"They are literally my enemies." He said making a grumpy face making me laugh.

"You'll miss them the most when they'll leave for their house." I said smiling at him and he sighed.

"I think that day is near. Chachu was saying that they are trying find a suitable boy for Eshu." He said with a sad face and I smiled. No matter how you fight with your siblings. You can never accept the fact that they'll leave you one day for a strange family.

"But still there are few months or years to go. It definitely takes a lot of time to find perfect life partner." I said caressing his cheek and he looked at me.

"It didn't take much time in our case. We got married in two months." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Exception is not an example." I said patting his cheek and he chuckled.

"We'll talk about this later. But for now let me complete this." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head. When he was done with the work he placed the bag on the floor and laid down on bed beside me after switching off the lights.

"Are you going to take me there or Bhai and Sufi Bhai are coming?" I asked turning to him and he smiled.

"I'm going to take you there. That means I'm skipping my office tomorrow as I'm invited there for lunch." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head. I'm going to meet them after whole two months. I'm too excited. Yayy. I turned to him who was looking at me with a smile but his eyes were closing down.

"Sleep. You need it the most." I said patting his head and he smiled. He guided my hand to his hair making me chuckle. I started ruffling his hair lightly and he slept in no time. After confirming he slept I moved closer and placed kiss on his head, then his eyes and nose with a smile on my lips. And with every kiss I was thanking my Allah for giving him as a gift in my life. My life became colourful with his entry. Masha Allah. And Alhamdulillah for everything.