Chapter:- 7

Ilham's POV:

I was looking at my hands which were beautifully covered with beautiful henna designs. I always thought if I'll be able to apply mehendi on my hands on the name of my husband. May be not. But it happened today. I'll always be thankful to my Allah for making me a part of such a beautiful family. And not to forget the man who is ready to accept me the way I am. I will always be indebted to him.

"Again crying?" I looked at my side to find Ammi looking at me. I wiped my tears shaking my head and smiled at her.

"It's happy tears, Ammi. I'm just thinking about the family of which I'm going to be a part of tomorrow. Insha Allah. Aren't they too good?" I asked looking at her and she placed my head on her shoulder making me smile.

"If all peole become bad then how will this world work. There will be only devil on this earth. Then who will help people like us? To help us HE send some people as an angel in our lives. And if all people become good then also this world won't work. Because then we may forget HIM as we wouldn't be having problems. So, we need both the people to work this world." She said patting my head and I nodded my head. She is right though.

"Here you are. I was searching for you in the whole house." We looked at the door to find Abbu standing there with a smile.

"Here he comes. Doesn't let me live single moment peacefully." She said rolling her eyes making me laugh.

"He loves you." I said looking at my Abbu whom I was dying to meet.

"Did she curse me?" He asked sitting in front of me and held my hands in his big hands.

"No, Abbu. She said she loves you." I said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Impossible. She doesn't say that now." He said rolling his eyes and I chuckled.

"Some girls loves to show their love by action, Abbu. And she is one of them." I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"True though." He said looking at her who rolled her eyes but a smile appeared on her lips. Cute couple. But after Bhai and Bhabhi. They are some times Tom and Jerry, some times Cute and some times Lovely. I looked at Abbu who was looking at my hands and was caressing them.

"I never got to see and hold the little hands of my daughter." He said looking down and I looked at Ammi who sighed.

"Abbu." He looked up then chuckled but his eyes were filled with tears.

"I always wanted my children to take their first step holding my hands. But I wasn't lucky enough. I wanted to hear the first word my babies spoke. That too didn't happen. I always wanted to hear how my babies will call me in their baby voice. That was taken away from me. I always wanted to come back home from office and spend my all evening with my children to let my tiredness go away. I always wanted to roam around my house making them sit on my shoulders. I missed all these things. I missed their first laughter. I missed their first word. Did they started calling Abbu or Ammi first? I wanted to spend many hours with them but I lost those beautiful moments. I never thought I'll meet my daughter when she'll be applying mehendi of someone's name on her hands. I'm directly meeting my daughter when she is leaving me. First I left her and now she is leaving me." My cheeks were wet with tears listening to my Abbu who have been living his life without having any beautiful memories with his children. I moved forward and hugged him closing my eyes to let the tears fall down.

"I'm not leaving you. It's just I'm leaving for my destination." I said looking at him after some time and wiped his tears away.

"Don't cry. I wanted to see my parents smiling always. Not crying." I said smiling at him and he kissed on my head.