Chapter:- 2

Zaroon's POV:

"Thank you." I said to the girl who passed my passport.

"Your Welcome, sir. Have a safe journey." She said smiling at me and I walked out smiling back at her. I sat down on a chair and took out my phone. I called Ruhan and as usual he didn't pick up my call.

"Stupid. Idiot. Always hyper. But I have my ways to talk to you, buddy. And I'll give you a good punch for doing this." I thought to myself and smirked. Well, no one at home knows that I'm coming. They'll be hell shocked. And I would love to see their shocked face. But right now let me call my partner. My innocent sister. I wish my stupid bestow was like her. Picking up my calls in one to two rings. Its 3 of the afternoon and my flight is at 5. But I was so excited that I came so early. As if my flight will take off if I come early. Stupid me.

"Assalamualaikum." She greeted me as soon as she picked up the call making me smile.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. Lunch break, right?" I asked and I bet she might be rolling her eyes.

"Aren't your monkeys around me today, Bhai?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Don't call them with that name. They are your securities." I said and heard her chuckling.

"How are you doing? Aren't you going to come this year? It's christmas time already. Its been a year." She said making me chuckle. You'll be surprised, partner.

"Still two months to go for Christmas, girl. I know it's one year already. I miss you all. A lot." I said sighing deeply but I was smiling inwardly.

"By the way, how's Ruhan?" I asked about that stupid and I know now she understood why I called her at this time.

"He didn't pick up your calls, right?" She asked and I chuckled.

"I haven't called him from last four days." I said chuckling. Yep. I haven't called him that's why he isn't picking up my calls. Stupid for a friend. But an amazing one can have.

"That's why. Well, he is perfectly fine. But Badi Ma gets angry daily because of his routine." She said making me sigh. He doesn't listen to anyone.

"I have told him so many times to go home early." I said and heard her chuckle.

"I'll make you talk to him tonight. Don't worry. Keep your Skype open. Around 11 or something. Insha Allah." She said and I smirked. Now I'll make you worried. I know Reesh will tell him that I will pick the call but I won't as I'll be in flight. And he'll know how it feels to ignore the calls.

"That's like my princess. By the way, is his love story taking any move or not?" I asked about the lovers who keeps avoiding each other.

"Not at all. Both are stupid. You come this year. We'll do something. And you better prepare yourself for marriage because I bet this year Khala is going to bind you up with someone." She said and I chuckled. I know Mom is adamant on doing that. In her opinion, a 25 years old boy is still single.

"My Mom and her craziness. I bet Dad also won't leave me this year. You guys start searching for my bride. I'm all ready this year. Ruhan and I are going to be married. May be not on the same day but our Walimah function will be together. Insha Allah." I said smiling lightly. I don't even know what this stupid smile forms on my face whenever I think about marriage.

"Insha Allah. But tell me, what qualities do you want in your bride, Bhai?" She asked making me chuckle. I don't know about others but for me my wife should be like my Mom, who handles everything so smoothly. She sees Zoy Fuffi and Zo Chachu as her own children. May be she loves them more than me.