Chapter:- 6

Zaroon's POV:

I opened my room door only to come to face to face with my smirking siblings. I bet they are upto something.

"What's with these smirks?" I asked taking a step back and was about to close the door when Iqra stopped it by keeping her hands on it.

"Not too fast, brother." She said smirking evilly and I sighed.

"What do you guys want?" I asked and they smiled.

"That's like our brother." Eshaal said smiling widely and I shook my head.

"We have your bride's picture. If you want it then take us out for evening snack tomorrow." Aarish said winking at me and I looked at him weirdly.

"You guys can keep it. I don't need that. She'll be here in some months anyways." I said smiling at them but deep down my heart wanted to say yes.

"We can postpone the marriage." Laiba said winking at me and I sighed. She has become like them living with them. Ya Allah.

"Do it. Till when will you guys do that? For two months. May be for six months. It won't go more than that because you guys are more excited for my marriage than me." I said winking at them and they all glared at me. 

"You are so bad, Bhai." Iqra said glaring at me making me laugh.

"Now go to your rooms and sleep. Its midnight." I said smiling at them and they rolled their eyes. Then they left and I was expecting them to give me the picture but they are also cruel. Didn't give me the photo. I went to the kitchen and took the water bottle for which I was leaving the room. After returning to my room I got busy in my work which was checking a file when there was a knock on the door. I frowned and was about to get up when it opened.

"Hiba." I got confused finding her standing at the door with a smile.

"What happened, princess? Come inside. Everything okay? You want me to read a book?" I asked walking towards her and she smiled linking her arm with mine.

"Relax, Bhai. I'm perfectly alright. I came here for something." She said smiling at me and I smiled.

"For what, my little one?" I asked and she took out an envelope from her night gown and passed it to me.

"Here. Your bride's photo. I stole it from Iqra Appi's drawer." She said smiling at me and I was looking at her with wide eyes.

"I know my Bhai. He wanted to see her but he didn't want to show it to us." She said smiling at me and I sighed. I really can't hide anything from her because we both have been very close from our childhood. She gets to know my problems in a blink and same goes for me. And she is calm and cool like me. That's why she is apple of everyone's eyes in our family. Even more than Laiba. Because Laiba is carbon copy of Amy Chachi.

"Its nothing like that." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You can't hide that from me." She said holding my face in her hands and I bend down because I know she wants to place a kiss on my head.

"Don't forget to tell me if she is beautiful or not." She said winking at me before leaving the room making me chuckle. My little sister. I looked at the envelope in my hand then at my files. I kept the envelope near my phone and continued my work. After an hour or so when I was done with my work I kept the file and went to bed after switching off the lights. When I took my phone from the table my eyes fell on the envelope. I switched on the lamp and took the envelope from the table. Oh damn heart. Stop beating like marathon. We aren't going to get any medal for racing like this. I closed my eyes to calm my heart but it was stubborn like Iqra. Wasn't listening to me.