Chapter:- 4

Zaroon's POV:

"Where are you, man? Here everyone is discussing about my marriage. You better find your bride now or else I'll never ever let you get married in your whole life." I chuckled hearing my bestow who is hyper as elders are trying to pair him up with his girl.

"I told elders already that I'm ready for marriage. Now it's up to them. What's my fault if they are not able to find the perfect bride?" I said rolling my eyes and kept the file in the drawer.

"Tell them to find her as soon as possible." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not eager to get married. And don't worry, I know they'll keep your marriage date after finding my bride. Trust them, man." I said taking my coat from the chair and walked out of my cabin.

"I trust them. You come to meet me tomorrow after your office. I'll see you then. Allah Hafiz." He said and hung up making me chuckle. I walked towards Chachu's cabin to find him still working on some files.

"I think you want to get scold by Chachi tonight." I said walking inside and he looked up then chuckled.

"Its daily routine, boy. Nothing new. She loves to scold me and I find love in her scolding." He said making me chuckle.

"Let's go. It's already late." I said taking the file from his hand and kept it inside the desk.

"Easy boy easy. We'll reach on time." He said taking his coat from the couch and we left the cabin.

"Why you always get late when you know Chachi will scold you?" I asked walking towards the lift and he chuckled.

"You'll understand when you'll get married, little boy." He said patting my shoulder making me roll my eyes.

"Why everyone is behind my marriage today?" I said and he chuckled.

"Even Ru was continuously talking about marriage." I said making him laugh and we entered in the lift.

"You have reached the age of marriage, boy. I was 23 or something when I got married." He said smiling widely and I narrowed my brows.

"I remember your marriage faintly. But still you were fully settled down." I said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you settled down already?" He asked as we exit the office building.

"I have just started my work two months before, Chachu. And I have already told Mom and elders that I'm ready for the marriage. Now it's their responsibility to find a suitable girl for me." I said shrugging my shoulders and he chuckled.

"You'll get one soon. Insha Allah." He said smiling widely and I chuckled. We took our seats in our car and drove towards home talking randomly. We reached home and as usual Chachi was glaring at Chachu and he was smiling looking at her.

"When will you guys grow up?" Mom said shaking her head when Chachi walked out and Chachu chuckled.

"I'll manage her, Di. Don't worry." He said kissing on her head while she rolled her eyes. I went to my room and got freshen up. After praying Isha I walked downstairs to have dinner. I'm hell tired that I just want to sleep after dinner.

"Bhai, how do you want your bride to be?" Iqra asked wriggling her brows at me and I sighed. Not again please.

"Again marriage?" I asked and all of them chuckled.

"You can't get away, boy. It's about life." Chachi said ruffling my hair and I pouted my lips.

"Ruhan Bhai already found her bride. Now it's your turn." Eshaal said winking at me and I shook my head. The girls of this house are crazy. Only I'm the one who is calm and collected I think.