Epilogue

Ruhan and Alishba:

Ridwan- 13 years old.
Riza- 10 years old.
Aiza- 8 years old.

Zayed and Areesha:

Twins-
Emir- 13 years old.
Emil- 13 years old.
Aydin- 10 years old.
Afshan- 6 years old.

Arbaaz and Eshaal:

Hamiz- 11 years old.
Haroon- 8 years old.
Anaya- 5 years old.

Zaroon and Ilham:

Zaina- 10 years old.
Izin- 7 years old.

Third Person's POV:

After six years.

She frowned when the person who always fights with her walked passed her. She turned to find him meeting everyone with smile. She looked at his brother and asked.

"What happened to your brother?" Haroon turned to her and smiled.

"He had a fight with Ammi this morning. And now she isn't talking to him." He said and she frowned.

"But why they fought?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Bhai was asking permission to play football on pitch and Mom was not allowing him." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Why Fuffi was not allowing him?" She asked and he rolled his eyes.

"You are interrogating me,Appi." He said pouting his lips and she chuckled.

"Please please please, little boy. I'll make his mood better." She said ruffling his hair and his lips smiled.

"Well, last time when he went to play with his friends, they didn't let him play with them. Don't know why but they hate Bhai. And Bhai still goes behind them." She sighed hearing him and shook her head.

"Does he show all his heroism at home only? Hell with his friends." She said and he nodded his head.

"Okay, I'm going. Make sure you do that, Appi. He hasn't talked to anyone from morning." He said sighing and she nodded her head. After meeting with her Fuffi she went to the terrace as she know he might be there.

"Well, I heard someone fought with Fuffi." She said walking towards him and he turned to her.

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not here to fight with you though, stupid." She said glaring at her and he rolled his eyes.

"Then leave from here." He said turning his back towards her and she glared at him.

"Rude." She said sitting beside him and he looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Any other words other than Stupid and Rude?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Yep. All the words that express stupid people in one." She said smirking at him and he glared at her.

"Like?"

"Like Pagal, Ullu, Buddhu, idiot, senseless, nonsense, and many more." She said and he sighed closing his eyes making her smile.

"Show this anger to the people who ignores you." She said and he frowned.

"You can't fight with your mother for friends like them who doesn't give you a damn." She said glaring at him and he looked away.

"Throw mud back at them who throws at you. Don't show your back like cowards. Your mother should come first. Not your friends and that too selfish friends." She said glaring at him and was about to get up when she heard him.