Chapter:- 11

Ilham's POV:

"Masha Allah. My daughter's face is glowing." I smiled hearing Ammi and turned to her.

"Because she is happy. Very much. Alhamdulillah." I said smiling at her and she kissed on my head.

"Alhamdulillah. Finally." She said hugging me to her chest making me wrap my arms at her back tightly. We came yesterday and Ammi was busy in serving her son-in-law. After some time the dinner was set on the table and we settled down. We were having our food when Bhabhi decided to ask something.

"Partner, how's food?" I looked at her to find her looking at him with raised brows.

"It's good. Why?" He asked looking at her frowns and she chuckled.

"Just good, Bhai? No more words?" Sabit asked him and he nodded his head still in confusion.

"Yep. I mean its amazing." He said nodding his head and all chuckled.

"But why are you guys asking?" He asked looking at them and then turned to me with raised brows. I shrugged my shoulders and he looked at Sufi Bhai who chuckled.

"Because Appi made it." Alfi said smiling at him and he looked at me.

"Oh." He said nodding his head and then looked down.

"That's why I was wondering why are they asking such question suddenly." He whispered to himself but I heard it as I am sitting beside him. I chuckled lightly looking down.

"Have dinner silently everyone." Abbu said chuckling and we all nodded our head.

"We need someone dominant in every family." Uncle Haris said pointing at Abbu who rolled his eyes while we all chuckled.

"Am I dominant?" Abbu asked looking at him and he nodded his head.

"Your son took after you. Carbon copy. From looks to the personality. And anger is one of them." Uncle said winking at him and he shook his head while we all laughed.

"I don't believe, Uncle. I mean Abbu can't be like Angry Bird. He is so calm. And here the Angry Bird can't control his anger." Bhabhi said pointing at Bhai who rolled his eyes making all of us chuckle.

"Hey. I can control my anger now." Bhai said defending himself while she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. That's why this is the result." She said pointing at his left hand which was wrapped in bandage.

"Why do you have to hurt yourself in anger? You can think with calm mind too, right?" She said shrugging her shoulders and we all smiled looking at Bhai who was looking at her with boring face.

"Calm and Zayed doesn't match, Bhabhi. What say, bro?" Sufi Bhai said wriggling his brows at him and he glared at him.

"Shut up." He said and we all laughed.

"Okay. Now have your dinner guys." Aunt said smiling and we nodded our head. We had our dinner and everyone left for their room. I went to my room to find him taking out our night dress. He does that daily. He turned to me when I closed the door and smiled. Then went to change and I removed my jewellery. How can someone sleep with those jewelries? I can only sleep with simple earrings, rings and a pendent which he gifted me. Not more than that. Even I remove my bangles before sleeping. After he came out I went to change my dress. I came out to find him sitting on bed using his phone. He looked at me as I went to keep my towel on the stand and smiled at me.

"Should we sleep or you have to do something?" He asked and I smiled.

"No. I don't have anything to do." I said smiling at me and he nodded his head with smiled. Then he helped me to the bed and I laid down on my side. He switched off the lights and laid down beside me.