Chapter:- 9

Ilham's POV:

I'm doomed. My fear came true. Oh Allah. How will I face him now? I was thinking all these with closed eyes and biting my lips. I don't know where is he, what is he doing and what might be his reaction. But I'm hell nervous to face him. I snapped at him on our first meeting. What would he be thinking about me?

"Well, from the very morning I was thinking how will I talk or start the conversation. But if I knew I don't have to start it. My wife will do it on my place then I wouldn't have wasted my energy." I heard him and  slapped myself inwardly thousand times for doing that.

"You can open your eyes you know. I'm not going to eat you." He said and I sighed but opened my eyes slowly to find him sitting in front of me with a smile. His smile. Masha Allah. It's so beautiful.

"I talked much. What about you? Am I lucky to hear your voice?" He asked raising his brows at me and I looked down. No doubt. He is Iqra's brother.

"I think not now. No worries. We have whole life for that." He said and I looked up to find him smiling.

"Insha Allah." I said lightly and his lips smiled widely.

"Woah! I heard the voice." He said chuckling and I looked down smiling lightly.

"Have you prayed Isha?" He asked and I looked up then shook my head.

"Not yet?" He asked and I again shook my head.

"Okay. You change here. I'll take the bathroom. And don't worry. I won't come out until you give me hint. You can call me once you are done." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head at him.

"Use your mouth too." He said chuckling patting my head and I nodded my head smiling at him. He went to take out his dress while I was looking at my suitcase which was placed on the floor. I should have asked Iqra or Eshaal to give me my night dress. Now how will I ask from him? And this is the time where I'm feeling helpless. Hell helpless.

"Here. You can change into this." I looked at him to find him standing in front of me with a girl night dress.

"Me?"

"I think there's no other person in the room." He said looking around and I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"Thank You." I said taking it from his hand and he smiled.

"You are using your mouth. Not bad." He said patting my head making me look down with increased heart beat. I looked at him who did something in the wardrobe and brought a small stand mirror. He placed it in front of me and smiled while I was just looking at him with frowns. What is he doing? After some time I got it what he was doing as he brought all the essential stuffs for me to remove my make up including mirror. No one ever made me feel like this special other than Bhai. He is the first person after Bhai.

"Now you can remove your make up peacefully." He said smiling widely and I was just looking at him. Is he genuinely happy by doing these works?

"Thank You." I said looking at him and he smiled while my eyes filled up with tears. I don't know why these tears.

"I'll be going. Just call me once you are done. I'm not gonna come out without you calling me." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head looking at him. He went to change and I closed my eyes letting the tears fall down.

"Do your work fast. For how much time will he be waiting inside?" My mind said. Oh yes. I totally forgot about that. I removed my jewelleries and then my make up. It definitely takes time but I tried to do as fast as possible as he might be waiting inside. When I was done changing I looked at the door which was still closed. Should I call him? By his name?