Chapter:- 8

Zaroon's POV:

I closed my eyes to calm my nerves. I opened my eyes to find Ruhan standing in front of me with a smile.

"Sit inside, bro. She is already inside." He said smirking at me and I glared at him.

"I wish your wife was someone out of our family. You would have gone through the same which I'm going right now." I said glaring at him and he laughed.

"The door is open." He said pointing at the car's door which he just opened. I was about to sit when he held me by my shoulder making me stop.

"If you are this nervous then think what she might be going through? And top of that she is leaving her family behind. Calm down because I bet in your case you have to start the conversation." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head smiling widely.

"And what about in your case?" I asked and he rolled his eyes making me chuckle.

"You already know." He said making me laugh lightly. Then I went inside looking straight. I don't have the courage to look at my side. Well, may be after some time but not right now. After some time the car started moving towards our house. And the drive towards our house felt like years. When you want the time to pass fast it doesn't happen. As soon as the car stopped my siblings surrounded the car making me sigh. Why they reached before us? I got out of the car and they smiled at me.

"Our money." Iqra said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Let Reesh come then you'll get your money." I said looking at them and they smiled.

"Okay. We'll wait. But your wife will be inside the car only." Afra said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll be with Bhabhi. Or else she'll get bored." Hiba said smiling at us and before anyone can say anything she went inside.

"This girl. She is always defending Bhai. She is my little sister. Why doesn't she do that with me?" Iqra saif glaring at the poor car and we all laughed.

"Because you are devil." I said pinching her nose tip and she glared at me.

"And you are devil's brother." Fadil said smiling at me and I sighed.

"Unfortunately." I said sighing and got a hit on my arm by my sister making me laugh. Devil for a sister. After some time entered the people whom we were waiting for and by the time they came Hiba went to join the girls who were standing at the door.

"We were waiting for you guys." Ruhan said smiling at them and Zayed nodded his head.

"Zoor, is your pocket heavy? If not then fill it. Because your sisters are standing at the gate only." Zo Chachu said pointing at the girls who were standing at the entrance with a smirk. 

"For what?" I asked looking at them.

"For Naiq, boy. They won't allow you to take your bride inside until you'll give them their Naiq." Uncle Zahid said smiling at me and I looked at him weirdly while all the boys laughed making me glare at them.

"What type of ritual is this?" I asked rolling my eyes and they all laughed.

"Come on, Bhai. She might be getting irritated inside." Iqra shouted and I glared at her.

"You guys are not leaving the entrance." I shouted back at her and they all rolled their eyes.

"Give our money and then take your bride, partner." Reesh shouted with a smile and I sighed.

"How much?" I asked and glared at the boys who chuckled.

"Don't worry. Your time is also coming." I said to Ruhan while they all just laughed when I rolled my eyes.