Chapter:- 5

Ilham's POV:

"Bhabhi, I'm hungry." I said as I reached in the kitchen to find her doing her works with a big smile on her face. Something is making her fly in the sky.

"Are we going to get good news in some months that your lips has that big smile?" I asked smirking at her and she glared at me.

"Well, I have a good news. But that's not what you are thinking. It's something else." She said smiling widely at me and I frowned.

"What? Tell me please." I said looking at her who was just smiling.

"You'll get to know soon. No worries." She said winking at me and I pouted.

"I bet it's something which I have been waiting for from last many years." We looked at the door when we heard Sabit's voice.

"And what's that?" I asked looking at him who smiled.

"Something very amazing." He said smiling widely and I twisted my lips. They aren't going to tell me now.

"Where's Alfi?" Bhabhi and I asked together while he chuckled.

"I bought her a canvas yesterday and she is busy in that." He said shaking his head making us chuckle. Thank God that they sort out their problems. Alhamdulillah.

"Let's eat this delicious Spaghetti made by Areesha Zayed Khan." My mouth watered looking at the big bowl which was filled cheesy Spaghetti.

"Bhabhi, how do you know cooking? I mean I can say that your parents barely let you enter in kitchen." Sabit said as he brought plates from the kitchen while Bhabhi chuckled.

"I may be the princess of Arsalan Khan, boy. But as all Desi Mothers, my mother didn't want me to skip the cooking thing. She taught me. Whenever she used to teach me, I used to say that we have YouTube now. We don't have to learn cooking. But, I'm thankful to her that she taught me basics or else I wouldn't be able to make these things." She said smiling widely and we both smiled. Anyone can say by looking at her face that she is missing her a lot. Every girls miss their mothers. People say that girls are close to their fathers but I can say one thing that no matter how close they are with their fathers, they miss their mothers the most after marriage. But in my case, I'll miss my Bhai the most. Because I'm missing my parents from last many years. That would be nothing new. Leaving Bhai will be new and living without Bhai I haven't experienced yet. Well, I always tell my mind to stop thinking about my marriage but in the end it stops on that topic only. Stupid for a mind.

"Shut it." It shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"You shut it. I'm going to have my lunch. You better don't disturb me." I said to it inwardly and took my plate in my hands. I was busy in eating while listening to the antic talks of Bhabhi and Sabit when my brows frowned finding Bhai and Sufi Bhai entering inside. What are they doing here so early? Bhai stood behind Bhabhi and took the spoon full of Spaghetti in his mouth which Bhabhi was about to eat. She looked up with frowns then rolled her eyes while Bhai smiled at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as Bhai took seat beside her and Sufi Bhai sat beside Sabit.

"I thought to have lunch today at home but here my family is having snacks for lunch. Is this the thing you guys should eat at lunch time?" He asked looking at us and we smiled at him.

"I'll eat in the bowl. You can take out in a plate. I'm damn hungry." Sufi Bhai said taking the bowl making us chuckle. He took out some Spaghetti in a plate then passed it to Bhai and he himself started eating in that big bowl.

"They say if you eat in the big bowl then, there will be rain in your marriage." Sabit said smirking at Sufi Bhai who rolled his eyes making us laugh.