Chapter:- 3

Ilham's POV:

I opened my eyes to find my room fully dark. Oh Allah. Is it already night? But how's that possible? I slept in the morning as I was not feeling well. I took my phone and sighed when I found it was 2 in the afternoon. Hell. I thought it's night already. But who put curtains on? It might be my sweet Bhabhi. She is literally taking care of me like my mother. I smiled thinking about her. Let's go and meet her. I'm feeling a bit perfect now. Alhamdulillah. I got up and pulled my hair in a messy bun. I was wiping my face with the wet tissue when the door opened and came a maid.

"Oh sorry, Mam. I thought you were sleeping so didn't knock." She said entering inside and looking down making me roll my eyes.

"It's alright. Where's Bhabhi?" I asked and she looked up.

"Mam, that..." She was hesitating making me frown.

"What happened?" I asked and she sighed. Then she told me what actually happened.

"Where's Sabit?" I asked ad my heart beat increased hearing what Alfi did.

"He is being treated, Mam. Sufi sir has taken him in the basement." She said and I sighed.

"Mam, do you want to go down?" She asked as I became silent.

"I'll pray Namaz first then will go down." I said smiling lightly at her and she nodded her head with light smile.

"Okay, Mam. Then I'll come after some time." She said and I nodded my head. She left after helping me sitting on my wheelchair and I went to do wudu. After doing my wudu I prayed Zuhar and asked for recovery of my little brother. I removed my scarf and that's when there was knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and smiled when I found my Bhabhi coming inside with a big smile and a plate in her hand.

"I came with your lunch." She said closing the door and walked towards me.

"What about yours?" I asked and she smiled.

"I had it." She said placing the plate in front of me and took her seat on bed.

"Alfi?" I asked and she smiled.

"I made her eat and made her sleep. Don't worry." She said patting my head and I nodded my head smiling at her. How is she acting so normal after what happened today? I thought she would say something to Bhai or would shout at us. But she is doing totally opposite.

"What are you waiting for, girl? Start eating." She said looking at me and I smiled.

"My hands are paining." I said batting my lashes at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Like brother like sister." She said shaking her head and I smiled widely when she took a morsel and brought it near my mouth. I want to capture this moment because no one ever fed me like this other than Bhai. But he too left that when he got busy in his business. Well, I don't complain. He too didn't have anyone to feed him like this. At least I had him to do that.

"Hey girl, why these tears now?" I looked at Bhabhi who was looking at me with frowns.

"Thank You for coming in our lives, Bhabhi." I said smiling at her and she sighed but a smile spread on her lips.

"Thank your brother then. He was the one who kidnapped me." She said winking at me making me chuckle. After having lunch she went to keep the dish and I was just smiling like an idiot. I wanted to go down but she said room is better than roaming around in the garden as it's a bit hot outside. I wanted to see Sabit but I think Bhabhi doesn't know what happened to him so let it be. Or else she will blame herself for that I can say this much after living a week with her.