Chapter:- 17

Zaroon's POV:

I wiped the tears which were not ready to stop. I felt someone sitting beside me and it was not hard to get who was it. I felt him wrapping his arm around my shoulder making me sigh. 

"How will I see her? What will I say to her? If it's hurting me this much then I wonder how would she feel. I'm not able to handle the pain, bro. This is so painful." I said keeping my face in my palms and letting my tears fall on them.

"You have to tell her. You have to face her. You can't escape from the reality. And don't try to hide those tears from her. She is your wife who can say what you are going through looking in your eyes." I closed my eyes biting my lips to stop myself from crying but these tears are betraying me today. I was about to get up when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and sighed finding Aarish's name. I picked the call up and placed it on my ear.

"Bhai, how's Bhabhi? Nothing happened, right?" He asked and I sighed inwardly.

"She is fine, boy. Don't worry. You be with girls. I'll send Mom and everyone at home in some time." I said trying to talk normally but I think I failed as I heard him.

"Your voice is shaking, Bhai. You are crying too. What happened, Bhai? Should I come there?" Before I can answer him I felt Ruhan taking the phone from me.

"I'll talk to him. You go and meet her." He said to me and I nodded my head. I got up and walked inside. All eyes turned to me when I reached there. And they all were showering. My eyes went to Iqu who was looking at me with teary face.

"Go inside, son." Dad said patting my shoulder and I nodded my head.

"Is she awake?" I asked and he nodded his head. I walked towards the room where she has been taken. Taking a deep breath my hands went to open the door and that's where I find them shaking. I won't be shock if my whole body starts shaking like this. Gaining some courage I opened the door and went inside. She turned to me with a light smile and I didn't know if I'll be able to see that smile after she gets to know. I walked towards her and sat down on the stool placed near her bed. And all these time I was looking down. I held her hand which she held back.

"Zoor, wh-" I looked up hearing her but she stopped talking when I looked at her.

"What happened, Zoor? Why are you crying?" She asked touching my cheek with her hand and I tried to smile but failed as tears rolled down which were in tears till now.

"Something happened? Baby? Did something happened to the baby? Tell me, Zoor. You are scaring me." She said shaking her head while placing her hands on her belly and I held her face in my palms.

"Be strong, love. You have to be strong to hear me out." I said removing her hair from her face and she shook her head.

"Please don't tell me what I'm thinking, Zoor. I don't have courage to listen to that news. Please. We can't lose it. Its our sign of love." She said shaking her head holding my arm and tears formed in her eyes while I looked down.

"You have to gain the courage, love. Its reality. And it WAS our sign of love. We don't have it anymore." I said looking in her eyes while she stopped shaking her head hearing me.

"Why us? Why us again, Zoor? Can't we have a normal life with little happiness? Don't we deserve that? Why us again?" She asked closing her eyes while tears were making their ways on our faces.

"We can't question HIM, love. HE does everything for our good. And if HE has taken away something from us then HE might have planned to give us more better than this. We shouldn't complain about HIS actions." I said wiping her tears and she shook her head at me.