Chapter:- 18

Ilham's POV:

"What it says, girl?" I heard Bhabhi's voice and looked at her. I looked back at the paper in my hand and gulped.

"Positive." I said showing it to her and she smiled widely.

"That's a good news, girl. Congratulations." She said hugging me and I sighed. I know its a good news but I'm scared again. I don't want to go through the same situation again. And I don't want my Zoor to be lost.

"Aren't you happy, little one?" I looked at Bhabhi hearing her and sighed.

"It's not like I'm not happy. I'm happy. But I'm scared too. I don't want to go through the same again. I'm sacred of that." I said looking at her and she sighed.

"Don't think negative from the start, little girl. Let it go as it is going. You just have to take care of yourself. You just have to be happy." She said cupping my cheek and I nodded my head smiling.

"And its a good news. How are you going to tell this to my Bhai?" She asked wriggling her brows at me and I chuckled.

"It's hours for him to come. I'll think about something." I said smiling at her and she smiled.

"Let's go and tell Khala and kiddies. They'll fly on cloud nine." She said taking me out with her and I smiled following her. We told them and all of them were happy. And Mom told me not to think anything negative followed by many restrictions and instructions. We all were busy in talking sitting in the living room when we saw the twins running inside with their little feet followed by Ridwan who spend half of his day with twins.

"They might have done something that's why they are hiding there." Bhabhi said walking towards them and we all chuckled. Three of them are blaster when they are together. Emil is not a prankster but when he is with Ridwan and Emir, he gets involved with them too. And as usual Bhabhi was right as we heard the neighborhood rowdy shouting.

"Handle your kids. They are going out of limits." We all rolled our eyes. The same dialogue all the time.

"She started again." Iqu said rolling her eyes and we chuckled.

"She doesn't see her granddaughter's action. She just loves to keep shouting at my kiddies." Aarish said glaring at the door and that's truth. Her granddaughter is another rowdy. Well, she is the same woman who called me burden. But she doesn't come at home because she got her answer when she came later.

Flashback.

I was working in the kitchen when Laiba came with sour face.

"What happened, little girl?" I asked as she sat on the kitchen slab.

"That stupid woman again came. I really want to kick her out." She said glaring at the poor floor.

"She is hell stubborn woman who doesn't care about her self-respect." Iqu said shaking her head and I chuckled.

"It's alright, guys. She won't dare to sau anything. Or else she'll have to take the medicine of our Hiba." I said smiling at Hiba who chuckled. We were literally shocked when Aarish told us what has she done that day. She is a silent blaster.

"Definitely." She said winking at us and we laughed.

"Let me give her insult back at her. Let's go, Bhabhi. We have to do some hospitality, right?" Iqu said winking at her and smirked which was enough to tell that she is planning something in her head. We went out with some refreshments and I placed the tray in front of her with a smile. She looked at me with frowns then her eyes went to my legs and got shocked.