Chapter:- 12

Zaroon's POV:

I opened my eyes a bit when I felt some one waking me up shaking me by my shoulder. I found her looking at me with a little smile which made me smile.

"Wake up. Its Fajr time. We have to pray Namaz." She said smiling lightly and I nodded my head. I sat up only to get shocked finding her on her wheelchair.

"Who helped you?" I asked looking at her who smiled.

"I helped myself. I just tried. I didn't want to disturb you as I woke up early today." She said smiling at me and I sighed.

"You should have woken me up." I said cupping her cheek and she smiled.

"No worries. I'm fine." She said patting my hand which was on her cheek and I shook my head.

"Go and fresh up. You have to go and pray." She said removing my hand from her cheek and I nodded my head with a smile. I went to freshen up and came out to find her wearing her scarf. I helped her to sit on her Namaz chair and placed a kiss on her head making her smile. Then I went out of the room and found Chachu coming down with Aarish. I chuckled finding him in half sleep.

"Wake up, little boy. Wake up." I said patting his shoulder and he chuckled.

"I slept late last night." He said pouting his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop watching those series. You'll get time to sleep." I said glaring at him and he chuckled.

"They are interesting." He said and I shook my head.

"But not important than your sleep, boy." Chachu said and he smiled sheepishly at him. After praying we went to have a walk in the near garden. When we were returning home Chachu asked.

"What Ruba said, boy?" I looked at him and smiled.

"She has suggested some new exercises and prescribed some medicine. I'll be starting from today." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head.

"Why the exercise Bhabhi was doing from the start didn't work, Bhai?" Aarish asked with frowns and I sighed.

"Khala said it was not for her condition." I said sighing deeply and they looked at me I'm confusion.

"But why would doctor do that?" Chachu asked and I shrugged.

"That's still unknown to us." I said smiling lightly at them and they nodded their head.

"Hope she gets better." Aarish whispered and I smiled. Insha Allah. We reached home and I found Mom coming out of the kitchen. I went towards her and hugged her making her chuckle.

"What happened to big boy?" She asked patting the back of my head and I smiled closing my eyes.

"Nothing. You forgot your son getting your daughter-in-law." I said pulling away from her and she hit me on my back making me chuckle.

"Shut up." She said walking towards her room and I followed her.

"You left her alone?" She asked turning to me and I rolled my eyes.

"See. You are still asking about her." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder and she chuckled.

"You didn't answer my question." She said as we entered in her room and I found Dad sitting on bed with a book in his hand.

"She might be reciting Qur'an. What will I do there?" I said sitting on bed while Dad kept his book aside.

"Ogle her." I looked at Dad with wide eyes.