Chapter:- 15

Zaroon's POV:

"Do you love her or not?" I glared at Ru who shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not confirm about my feelings, sir." He said smiling at him and he sighed.

"Ru, I'm talking okay?" I said to him and he nodded his head then walked out of my cabin. Well, right now we are in my cabin as we decided to talk to Arbaaz for whom my sister is crazy. It's been four or five months since we got to know that we'll have mini Reesh or Zayed in three to four months. Insha Allah.

"Don't mind him. He is like that only." I said smiling at him and he smiled back.

"No worries, sir. I would have reacted like him if my sister was on your sister's place." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Well, I just want to say that if you are serious about my sister then okay. But if you are not then please tell her directly on her face that you are not interested. I don't want her to breakdown later." I said looking at him and he sighed.

"She has already created deep and true feelings for me, sir. She will definitely breakdown if I reject her. And it's not like I'm not interested in her. I feel some attraction towards her. I'm just not confirmed what it is." He said looking at me and I smiled.

"Confirm your feelings then. Let's see what it is." I said and he smiled.

"Chachu would have love to meet you but he isn't here today. May be you can meet him later." I said smiling at him and he sighed.

"Our status doesn't match, sir." He said shaking his head and I rolled my eyes.

"That definitely doesn't matter to us." I said and he smiled.

"I can't get married before my sister's marriage." He said and I chuckled.

"I think elders will easily get agreed with it." I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"I'll talk to my family." He said smiling and I nodded my head.

"That's perfect." I said and he chuckled. After some time he left and entered the angry man.

"You should learn how to talk properly, man." I said walking towards my chair.

"And you should learn that style of talking changes from person to person." He said and I rolled my eyes. He won't change. I was busy in work when his phone rang.

"Are you crying?" I looked up hearing him. What happened? Who the person is?

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked getting up from the couch and walked towards the door. I got up from my chair and walked out of the office.

"You okay? Mom and Dad okay? Why are you crying? Tell me damn it." He shouted walking towards the elevator. Damn. His anger.

"Shawn, clean the cabin." I said to my assistant who nodded his head and I walked behind the angry man for my friend. He was continuously pressing the ground button and I shook my head. We won't reach early by pressing it continuously.

"I'm driving." I said as we reached down and he was about to take the driving seat.

"Calm down, man." I said turning to him and he sighed.

"She was crying and even didn't tell me the reason. Mom and Dad and everyone is okay. Even Afra didn't tell me why she was crying." He said gritting his teeth and I sighed.

"We'll get to know. We are reaching there in some time." I said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head closing his eyes. What could be the reason that made a girl like Lishba cry? I hope nothing serious. We reached home and he went out as soon as the car stopped. I followed him and walked inside only to get shocked hearing all the girls shouting.