Chapter:- 10

Zaroon's POV:

I stopped the car in front of the girls section. I looked from the side mirror to find Ru's car.

"I hope he hasn't irritated her." I whispered to myself as I know this stupid friend of mine. I looked at her who was looking at her fingers silently. I wonder if she was this silent from the start or she is like this in front of me only. I will ask her tonight. I opened the door of my side and walked towards her. She looked up at me with her Kohl filled big eyes when I opened the door. Man. These eyes are hypnotizing me.

"Should I?" I asked and she again just nodded her head and looked down. Ya Allah. Doesn't her neck pains while just nodding?

"I think I'll have to put a button on your neck to change into you talkative mode." I said picking her up and she looked at me.

"What? Don't you think I should do that?" I asked closing the door with my leg and she looked down. I can't see if she is smiling or not as she is in her veil.

"You just keep nodding your head and nothing. At least use your mouth." I said walking towards the hall and heard her chuckling.

"Thank God you laugh a little bit. I hear voice when you do that. Or else I wonder if I would be able hear your voice or not." I said shaking my head and her hold tightened around my neck. I looked at Ruhan and Alishba and sighed.

"He won't change. He has done something." I said shaking my head as I found Lishba glaring at him.

"I wish I could marry someone else. This stupid keeps irritating me." We chuckled hearing Lishba who glared at him while he just rolled his eyes. How's he so calm? He would have bursted by now.

"No worries. You are stuck with me all your life." He said as we walked inside the hall.

"That's the sad reality." She said glaring at him and he narrowed his brows at her. Well, this is not going on the right path.

"You and I both know that it's the other way round." He said looking at her with stern face.

"Then why are you looking at me like that? Look at them. They are so calm and silent. You keep irritating me and I keep shouting at you." She said pointing at us and I rolled my eyes.

"I think we are the top silent couple on this earth. Because I'm the one who keeps talking. She only knows how to nod or shook her head." I said looking at her who closed her and I bet she is biting her lips. I chuckled looking at her reaction.

"She needs time, Bhai." Lishba said blinking her eyes at me and I nodded my head.

"Wow. Look at her tone. Use that tone on me sometimes." We laughed hearing Ru who rolled his eyes. We placed them on their seats on stage and was about to leave when my devil sister decided to open her stupid mouth.

"Will you guys be able to live without your brides for some hours?" I sighed turning to that stupid sister of mine.

"Keep quiet, Butki." I said to her while she glared at me. 

"Hey. I'm not Butki anymore. I became tall now. See." She said matching her height with Eshaal and Areesha.

"But you are still shorter than me." I said smirking at her and she glared at me making me chuckle.

"Bye, Butki." I said and was about to go when she again started.

"I'll do your complain to Bhabhi. She will teach you a lesson." I looked at her weirdly. How come she came in between?

"Do it. What will she do?" I said looking at her who was looking down but with a smile. Enjoying huh?

"She will make you sleep on the floor." She said smirking at him and I rolled his eyes. When you are born in filthy rich family then I think you don't know the struggles of poors.