///Clouds of Grey.///

dedicated to ibby_galfor being my first reader

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛~ 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒//

{𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙳𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈}

~𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮~

~ K O M I S O L A ~

I hated myself.

And cursed the day I was ever brought into this world.

As the daughter of a General Overseer, I used to think about my responsibilities and liabilities.

I was being punished, being restricted and being tortured and everyone else just called it Responsibilities.

Was that what responsibilities were?

If it was a responsibility to keep shut after being abused neither once not twice but multiple times...

If it was a responsibility to continue living like everything was okay without any care or love...

If it was a responsibility to lay low and endure every pain and suffering this damnation called life gave unto me...

Then I would rather die.

So many times I had been told to endure, to keep quiet, to avoid damaging a General Overseer's reputation by speaking up and I couldn't stop myself from asking if I was worth less than a person's reputation...

Was that really my worth...?

Nothing less than a reputation...?

I was sick and tired of everything... Everyone... And I had felt so much pain in my heart that my heart had been left with a huge hole that couldn't be filled.

And every day when I woke up... I never felt like waking up... Because I would always wake up to a dark place called home... And outside it was clouds of grey...

Clouds of grey that were angry and seemed to want to pour their heart out by raining...

These clouds of grey... Was me... My life...

And to end all of this... I thought about Suicide...

Would be a good decision.

Because I had thought about it... And if it were up to me... Then I would definitely end all these pain and suffering right here and now by taking my life...

And I tried to do it...

I was supposed to die after falling from a rooftop...

But somehow... Just somehow... That man upstairs whom I had broken all ties with refused to leave me alone... He refused to let me die and be at peace...

Somehow I survived that incident... Even after falling from a rooftop, I still survived!

I was being unlucky... I guess the rooftop wasn't that high.