𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

010| THE OUTCAST OF THE SCHOOL

cheers to the tenth chapter my luvs! double update cause ilyallsm

~H A N N I E L~

"Amyra is hot," Hassan smiled. "She's single also. I feel like that's a huge shout-out. It's like calling me, giving me this massive greenlight." He sighed dreamily.

"You gon' go for it?" I smirked.

"Of course," he snapped his fingers in the air and clicked his lips. I laughed at him. "But her agency won't let her date."

"Senior Alexander is the love of my life," It was Ameenah's turn to sigh dreamily. "He's so cool. But I think I sort of found him weird when he offered to help Komisola in the hallway."

"Popular story," Hassan shook his head.

"Who's Senior Alexander? And how did he help Komi?" I found myself asking. Curiosity clouded my senses immediately.

"Oh, Komi-"

Dabirah started to talk but Ameenah nudged her by the side. She glared at her before facing me.

"Komisola is the outcast of the school," Dabirah told me. "If you noticed, no one really talks to her and vice versa."

"Why is she an outcast?"

"Why do you so badly want to know?" Hassan smiled at me.

"Because," I cleared my throat and shrugged.

Truth was, never had I ever found someone as interesting and closed off as Grey eyes.

She seemed like an extra in a story.

An unnoticed character with so many secrets. And no action.

"A video of her and her brother leaked. Very nasty."

I got cold at that.

And more curious.

"Long story cut short, shit happened and no one really likes her."

꧁꧂

~K O M I S O L A~

The book shone from afar even with its old, rusty cover.

She took a step forward.

And another.

One more.

Till she got to where the book laid.

As blank as its cover was, a huge width, dust covering it and how heavy it looked...

She put her hand forward and touched the book.

But with touching it, came a hot scald to her fingers and she jumped back.

I was in the Leisure Room again.

All by myself.

As usual.

Until the door barged open.

To reveal the famous trio of CH; Crestview's Golden Trio which consisted of Senior Adam, Senior Solomon and Senior...

Alexander.