𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

second update :)

024| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬

~K O M I S O L A~

I'd never seen this side of Hanniel.

And after this, I don't think I'll ever want to see it again.

Senior Inaya was holding me, she had already given me her hoodie to wear and she was literally hugging me while we kept flinching and wincing at the scene being caused.

They had walked in on us, me with my cloth torn and shredded into pieces and Hanniel tackling the three seniors.

As seniors, they were meant to separate the fight. Punish the people involved—even if that was impossible since Senior Adolphus was the son of a politician, which meant he was untouchable, but it seemed like Senior Amir had bad blood with Senior Adolphus.

And now, all it took was just one push to Senior Amir's chest, he was raging with fury, giving as many blows and punches as he could.

"Amir, stop!" She cried out, eyes evident with panic.

Senior Amir didn't answer, instead he threw another blow to Senior Adolphus, fist painfully coming in contact with his face. Hanniel on the other hand dodged a punch from one of the two minions, delivered a punch to him and elbowed the second one immediately when he was just about to attack him.

"Amir!" Senior Inaya cried again.

I watched as Senior Adolphus punched Senior Amir and kicked him right in the stomach, "bloody bastard," he cussed. They both tackled themselves to the floor and were repeatedly rolling over each other while delivering punches like blows.

I could've sworn I heard cracking of bone when Senior Amir lunged at Senior Adolphus.

"Ya Allah," fell from Senior Inaya's lips.

I could've found it funny. But these five guys were about to kill each other.

Hanniel was literally sitting on one of the two minions, punching him over and over and over and over again.

Till he gave up, probably lost consciousness.

Holy...

The other guy pulled Hanniel away from the unconscious body, slapping him and giving him a fist lunge to the temple.

Senior Adolphus was also unconscious. I stood, frozen to the spot. Senior Amir was helping to tackle the crazy second minion that was hell bent on murdering Hanniel.

My eyes darted to the small pocket knife sticking out of his pocket. Within their struggle, I watched as he discreetly pulled it out of his pocket and I couldn't help myself from yelling.

"Amir, he's got a knife!"

Senior Amir realized and just as the crazy second was about to attack him, Hanniel grabbed the fucking knife blade... he seriously grabbed it!

He tugged it with him in a struggle and little droplets of blood dropped on the floor.

It was Hanniel's blood.

Senior Amir pulled the crazy guy away from Hanniel and then delivered a last, final blow to his face, knocking him out.

~~~

"Your knuckles are busted," Senior Inaya scolded. As tiny as her frame was, she looked really funny and cute while folding her arms and frowning at her best friend.