𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

~CROSSING BOUNDARIES~

~K O M I S O L A~

❀•°•.•°•.•°•❀⇝

All of because of my brother, my mom, my dad, I had grown into this antisocial girl with dark secrets. This repulsed image that had learnt to distance herself from everyone since no one was willing to trust her.

And now, I also had one fear. One secret fear that I never told anyone.

I thought I could get rid of it... I thought I had...

Until that boy from earlier stretched out his hand for a shake and I became paranoid. Dread and fear gripped my senses at the thought of me possibly shaking him... A guy.

I got paranoia from the sight of men...

From their image, to whenever they would try to make any action or any possible contact.

One time when I was being bullied by some of my classmates, one of them happened to be a boy. I was pushed to the floor and he stretched out his hand in mock to raise me up from the floor. Out of paranoia I moved back and started shaking my head like an insane person.

He noticed. He did.

And to spite me, to mock me, he looked up to every of his fellow bully and smirked, saying, "Y'all, I don't think Komisola likes any other s*x buddy than her brother!"

His words brought a painful sting to my chest. I couldn't even cry if I wanted to. It would make the whole situation worse and they all wouldn't leave me alone.

After more painful jabs to my heart and mocking words, they finally left me.

And up till today, those painful words never left my mind. They scarred my mind and my mentality.

That was the second time, those exact words were being said to me.

Today, that boy from earlier brought all the pent up memories back. Looking at his hand made me remember my brother's and how he disgustingly touched me.

These memories had caused a stigma on my soul.

These secrets had affected me.

Made me someone I would have never wished to be...

And now, I had to continue living that way.

Unfortunately.

Although, I secretly hoped that one day, my clouds of grey would turn into bright clouds in the sky.

Until that wish came true, I still had to deal with a lot of darkness.

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃,
𝐒𝐒2𝓐.

My seat was at the back of the class. At the back where no one would see me and therefore even forget that I existed.

It was better that way. For me to lay low.

Our form teacher, Mr. Jarah who also happened to be our Chemistry teacher walked in and placed a few books plus a register on the teacher's table before looking up to us and smiling.